FM4 Porsche are back on Forza!!

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Have you left the DF right in the middle for these? I'm going to buy a GT3 Cup and pop it in the garage but will just be chucking the race brakes on it and not tuning it at all.

I Can adjust mine when I get in so that is the case, I typically go for 2/3 across and adjust from there, but yeah, makes sense if we keep DF levels the same.

@Wayne Thomas where is your DF at on the BMW and the SLS mate?

I Can adjust mine when I get in so that is the case, I typically go for 2/3 across and adjust from there, but yeah, makes sense if we keep DF levels the same.

@Wayne Thomas where is your DF at on the BMW and the SLS mate?
Yeah, considering we are benchmarking at the moment and trying to ascertain how close these cars are to each other it makes sense to try to do it from as even a playing field as possible. If you can get the same level of grip with next-to-no DF on one and it all the way whacked up on another, it's not going to be very even!

I had a quick blast on all 3 @ catalunya GP.
I noticed that i was 1 second faster in the SLS from the clubgarage than the 911 GT3.
That was a stock 911 GT3 from my own.
With the Z4 from the club garage i was 0.5 off my time from the 911 GT3.
So all 3 carss are within 1.5 seconds for me and that with only 1 flying lap on catalunya even without tuning or getting used to the cars.
So seems pretty balanced at a first glimps

I had a quick blast on all 3 @ catalunya GP.
I noticed that i was 1 second faster in the SLS from the clubgarage than the 911 GT3.
That was a stock 911 GT3 from my own.
With the Z4 from the club garage i was 0.5 off my time from the 911 GT3.
So all 3 carss are within 1.5 seconds for me and that with only 1 flying lap on catalunya even without tuning or getting used to the cars.
So seems pretty balanced at a first glimps

Have a feeling my SLS will be a little quicker, as I made it yesterday and tinkered with it, so it may be a little better than the other two at this point. was hoping somebody would have another SLS put in for tonight.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back