FM4 Porsche are back on Forza!!

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Approx. $20 for the Porsche DLC gets you................ (info from Eurogamer)

The pack, which releases on/around 22May introduces 30 Porsche's, with 23 of them returning from Forza Motorsport 3 while seven are entirely new to the series.Ten achievements will be included with the pack. It also introduces a new, bespoke career mode built around Porsche. It's not yet known what cars will be introduced by the pack, but the 23 Porsches previously featured in the series include the Porsche 962 and, of course, a selection of 911s.
Turn 10 also added....

"We kept talking to Porsche, and we kept talking to EA - no-one wants to take Porsche away from the fans. We kept talking and talking until we found an agreeable situation, and now it's win-win. We've got Porsche coming into the game in a big way. EA's satisfied, Microsoft's satisfied and Porsche's satisfied."

Approx. $20 for the Porsche DLC gets you................ (info from Eurogamer)

The pack, which releases on/around 22May introduces 30 Porsche's, with 23 of them returning from Forza Motorsport 3 while seven are entirely new to the series.Ten achievements will be included with the pack. It also introduces a new, bespoke career mode built around Porsche. It's not yet known what cars will be introduced by the pack, but the 23 Porsches previously featured in the series include the Porsche 962 and, of course, a selection of 911s.
Turn 10 also added....

"We kept talking to Porsche, and we kept talking to EA - no-one wants to take Porsche away from the fans. We kept talking and talking until we found an agreeable situation, and now it's win-win. We've got Porsche coming into the game in a big way. EA's satisfied, Microsoft's satisfied and Porsche's satisfied."
Yes I'll bet they're satisfied. IF 200,000 buy it, that's a cool 4,000,000 for cars that were probably already mostly prepared before launch .... I am a cynic ...... It's coz I'm old!!!

I think the pack would only be worth its price if they would've added ALL Porsches..

This just ridiculous, looking that 23 of the cars are just copied over from FM3..

It still means many porsche are missing as we'll only get 7 in return for 11 losses..
But we still didnt have:
Any 356, 964, 928, 924, 968, 1st gen Boxster (986)..
Newer models we didn't have seen yet cuz they're too new:
918 Spyder, new 911(991), new Boxster (981)

Not sure about the newest Cayenne (958)

We're lacking many classic race cars like the 917k, 908, 962 etc..

Yes I'll bet they're satisfied. IF 200,000 buy it, that's a cool 4,000,000 for cars that were probably already mostly prepared before launch .... I am a cynic ...... It's coz I'm old!!!

agreed, T10 not getting the licence before the release of Forza 4 has worked out pretty well for them, I don't think they would have lost too many sales(if any) with Porche missing from the line up but they will certainly sell allot of DLC that includes them despite the high price. I will be buying the pack though despite the cynical way it is being sold to us.

With the changes to the physics and handling of Forza 4 over 3 I am looking forward to trying these cars out, in particular the GT3 cup cars and the RSR which already had a unique feel in 3 and are going to be even more fun in 4 :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%