Porsche 914-6 VS Opel Kadett GTE @ Vallelunga - Tuesday 27th April 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyergtc76.jpg

kdcvs914.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC76
Class: Porsche 914-6 VS Opel Kadett GTE
Class Note: There are two versions of the Kadett. You need to use the one that the max RPM is 10200, not 8800.
Track: Vallelunga Autodromo
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes (ONE TIMED LAP)
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You need the RDHGPS4 skinpack.
Note3: You must choose a different make of car for each race. The order in which you drive them will be assigned based on the order of sign-ups. Starting with the Kadett for myself, and alternating onwards down the list.
Note4: I don't know if they will help or hinder, but here they are...My setups for both cars (you might need to adjust gearing)

Attachments

• CDKadett.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 296
  • CD914.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 280
Race 1 is over, try now.

Great start for me, managed to go cleanly through, while a lot of people had spun, and went wide. Was even up to P4. But I was spinning way too much, and eventually, when I saw the leaders close behind, I retired, not to hit anyone else.

Awww that was a pity :(((......Had a fine race one in that brilliant Opel,a happy days lights to flag affair :D.

Then went and clicked to join grid to start race 2 in the Porsche off 3rd spot and got a flash of black screen and the "send error report" box,i was back at desktop with a shutdown GTL :(......another DNF hit to the stats *groan*

that was amazin I am so pissed that I missed race 1 because of race 2... so fun, I started 1st thanks to random grids (restarted server) but as it was my first online run with GTL and especially with you I didn't want to do any crash so I let everybody to pass me... and started from the last position where I had a while with Tim .. then a lot of cars crashed in turn 2 (1?) and I got to 5th position and I stayed here for a round when I did a lot of mistakes because I didn't know what I could expect from the Opel (never driven it before and I had no practice) so I got to the last position again, and again I was doing mistakes until I was 2 laps behind the pole... but I wasnt the only one who did mistakes and got to 8th position at all (with Senad we both did only 14 rounds but he got out of fuel)... I had a nice while with Roman and Hans but as I was 1 lap behind them I didn't anything stupid and just enjoyed their company :)
THANKS!!

2 strange races tonight. race 1 i just couldn't control that porche at all . strarted 4th i think and then had 4 big crashes. had a good fight with philip and then with hans. i managed to pass them but then crashed again. hans passed and we had a close race to the finish. very much enjoyed this one hans you deserve the 4th place and grats for gary forthe knockout win.
2bd race i was looking fwd to drive the opel and got pole. when the race started i found myself stuck i the pits behind senad's car and couldnt move. then the reatast . there was a close fifgt between stu gary and i which ended in all of us loosing control at diffrend corners. gary spun then i spun and gary reapassed. i was sure that stu would win it but then found his car stuck in the middle of the corner( fuel maybe?) gary didn;t make any mistake and finished 1st. i was 2nd and almost immidietly after i crossed the line the game crasherd. i hope the resault will stay... thx carlos for the event and please no more races with the 914 porche:)

Well seems I had a big target on both my cars tonight. Ar well thats racing....

Had a enjoyable time though but I thinks there maybe a problem with either the track or the mod as lots of people had game crashes tonight & I had one during the day as well. As this never happened the last time we ran the mod maybe has something to do with the track, hmmmmm.

Thanks Carlos, I did like the track and the cars were just great, first time driving the Porsche for me and I enjoyed it. Grts to Lenno on both of the wins, unlucky Tommo with the game crash when you were in the lead. Thx to all that raced tonight....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back