Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive Livery Pack

Skins Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive Livery Pack 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Epistolarius submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 R - British Racing Green - 2K livery for ks_porsche_911_r.

Quick and dirty adaption of the livery of a certain Porsche in PTS British Racing Green, grey racing stripes and yellow detail.

1Wbspvf.png

Read more about this resource...

Epistolarius updated Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive PTS livery pack with a new update entry:

Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive PTS livery pack 1.0

Update for Porsche 911 R - PTS British Racing Green. This pack now contains 24 liveries with PTS colours, representing choices owners of 911 R's specified through the Porsche Exclusive programme, as well as a few extra colours.
  • Updated PTS British Racing Green (grey/yellow details)
  • Added PTS Acid Green (black)
  • Added PTS Birch Green
  • Added PTS Black Velvet Metallic (Bentley...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Epistolarius, I see in your livery pack that you have Kuno's quality/style preview, so I have a simple question, how can I make screenshot with black background like yours ?

Hi Epistolarius, I see in your livery pack that you have Kuno's quality/style preview, so I have a simple question, how can I make screenshot with black background like yours ?
Sure. Reposting myself from a conversation about this I just had earlier. :p
You can do it very easily through the tool Kunos provides, just check
...\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\ksPreviewBuilder
launch the executable and follow the instructions at the bottom of the window.

My previews are done with maximum graphics settings, 3840x2160px resolution (through Nvidia DSR if you don't have a 4K screen, AMD has a similar setting) and 16x anisotropic filtering through NvidiaInspector (better AF than the game offers, not sure if it's needed/possible on AMD hardware).

Don't worry about having to change settings every time you play, just back up the config file at ...\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\video.ini, set your settings in-game, use the ksPreviewBuilder tool, click the "Set current video.ini as preview default" button and then overwrite the video.ini with your old one again. The tool saves its video settings separately.

And in general my preview images are made with one of my own post processing preset specifically for previews (See here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/black-pearl-post-processing-preset-graphics-mod.11487/). Of course you can use any other preset, but I made mine specifically to look like what you see in my preview images where the official default post processing is too blurry, too far into red colours and not exposed enough for the black showroom.

Some examples:
Zma5PoJ.png

8GZhcu3.png

C3gPunR.png

Hope this helps.

Ok, very clear, I already use DSR for playing but I will try to boost AF with Inspector, I didn't think about that.
Now I can make good preview for my skins and yes, your preview are impressive, very good.

Thank you very much.

So, I have an issue with reflection, it seem Post FX not working in black showroom, and I use your PP filter but it's the same with all PP filter. With others showroom I have reflections but not with the black one.

I don't know what is the issue and it is the same with all cars, so it's not my MAP.dds or something like that.

What you think about it ?

Black showroom:
preview2.jpg

White showroom:
preview.jpg

It seem I can't reproduce your preview quality. :cry: :D

So, I have an issue with reflection, it seem Post FX not working in black showroom, and I use your PP filter but it's the same with all PP filter. With others showroom I have reflections but not with the black one.

I don't know what is the issue and it is the same with all cars, so it's not my MAP.dds or something like that.

What you think about it ?

Black showroom:
View attachment 165054

White showroom:
View attachment 165055
It seem I can't reproduce your preview quality. :cry: :D
Make sure you follow the instructions in the tool. That includes using the "previews" showroom and copying the showroom_start.ini to your documents config folder. Other than that I'm not sure what it could be. Your livery looks fine for me.
n71sfjB.png

By the way, if someone knows how I can avoid these colour deviations that come up at the edges of the stripes in some of my skin DDS files I'd be grateful. I noticed it seems the black car with red stripes one is affected the worst, with white lines at the edges of the stripes. In Photoshop it's not present. Tried different DDS saving methods to no effect (saved these all in DXT5 8bpp like Kunos liveries as it's only 2K anyway). Presume one of these days I'll have to redo it all in higher resolution or maybe I'm just a big dummie by missing something with the export. =\

Epistolarius updated Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive livery pack with a new update entry:

Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive livery pack 1.3

• Updated ac_crew.dds and skin.ini for existing skins.
  • Added Birch Green (black stripes)
  • Added Gulf Blue (black)
  • Added Jet Black (acid green)
  • Added Jet Black (yellow)
  • Added Meerblau (white)
  • Added Racing Yellow (black side-stripes)
  • Added Sport Classic Grey (white)
  • Added White (orange/black)
  • Added White (yellow/black)

So, I see my skin is good with reflections on your screen, so it' on my side, thanks.

For your issue with DDS compression, try 2048 res but with 8.8.8.8 32bpp dds export or higher res
and look what I done for info:
DDS_quality_compar_LQ.jpg

Epistolarius updated Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive Livery Pack with a new update entry:

Porsche 911 R - Porsche Exclusive livery pack 1.5

Installation: Best remove all existing skins with the "pts_" prefix if you installed this mod previously and move the new skins over.
  • Stripes and Porsche font corrected and redone from scratch in 4K
  • Corrected Acid Green, Jet Black (red stripes), Porsche Racing Green to Tannengrün/Forest Green Metallic, White (orange bonnet) to Hellelfenbein/Light Ivory
  • Removed metallic flakes from Birch Green, Gulf Blue, Irish Green, Meerblau, Meissen Blau, Sport Classic Grey
  • Black...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back