AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP at Barcelona GP - Saturday, January 14th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
RD Supercup Header-Barcelona.png

Welcome to the first race of Supercup Saturday! We'll kick off our weekly events with the excellent Porsche 911 GT3 Cup at Barcelona GP. So grab your firesuit and join us in sunny Spain!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com #1 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
2017 Porsche GT3 Cup Car (Porsche Pack #3 needed)
Track: Barcelona GP OSRW with extra grid slots. Download her and install like any other mod track.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-barcelona-extended-gridslots.13106/

Practice: 20:00 EST | 01:00 GMT | 12:00 AEDT - (45 min)
Qualifying: 20:45 EST | 01:45 GMT | 12:45 AEDT - (15 min)
Race: 21:00 EST | 02:00 GMT | 13:00 AEDT - (14 laps)

Entry List
  1. Brandon Wright
  2. Mister Dog
  3. Wiz
  4. Tobiman
  5. Lorenzo Bonder
  6. Christian Moreau
  7. Mantii
  8. Angeltheartist
  9. Matt Edwards-Davies
  10. Handi
  11. R. Simmons
  12. St3fan
  13. Dave_6
  14. Sean Butters
  15. Hape
  16. stadlereric
  17. Sun Levi
  18. Raeang
  19. Idylhours
  20. Larry Downing
  21. Alexis Clapano
  22. Jazz Forsberg
  23. Sr.O
  24. Mark Oates
  25. The Stig
  26. Daniel Trapp
  27. demetri
  28. Free Slot - Premium Member
  29. Free Slot - Premium Member

Last edited:
I am in! I think my pit stop crew have learned their lesson from last nights race and promised they will be good this time.

Plus I gotta do something to hold me over the winter months before track season starts, so Barcelona is most welcome :D

I am in! I think my pit stop crew have learned their lesson from last nights race and promised they will be good this time.

Plus I gotta do something to hold me over the winter months before track season starts, so Barcelona is most welcome :D
Do you remember how much fuel you put in? :D I fueled up with 15.3 laps worth, rule of thumb for me is a lap and a half to two laps extra.

Still, bad pit crew, bad!:p

Do you remember how much fuel you put in? :D I fueled up with 15.3 laps worth, rule of thumb for me is a lap and a half to two laps extra.

Still, bad pit crew, bad!:p

Veerrryyy bad crew! Haha

No idea. I was late to the race- as soon as I connected I found myself on the grid with the lights about to go green haha. No time to check anything

Since we are in full swing with the Porsche Cup car, I was wondering if we could maybe use one of the recently released Supercup Livery packs for our races? It would create an even better atmosphere and emersion.

Since we are in full swing with the Porsche Cup car, I was wondering if we could maybe use one of the recently released Supercup Livery packs for our races? It would create an even better atmosphere and emersion.

I'll look into it. There's a way you can do it for non-booking races but everyone has to install the pack if they want to see the liveries and we don't get to pick which one we want because they're assigned based on pit box selection.

I'll look into it. There's a way you can do it for non-booking races but everyone has to install the pack if they want to see the liveries and we don't get to pick which one we want because they're assigned based on pit box selection.

It would be awesome if we could make it happen. The standard kunos liveries just don't dont do the car justice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back