AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP at Barcelona GP - Saturday, January 14th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hi
one question: i'm from Germany and get a latency/ping to the server from around 200ms. Is this to much to race (on the RaceDepartment.com #1 (US) on the RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 US GT3 i get 51ms).
If its too much i quit.
thx
hape

hi
one question: i'm from Germany and get a latency/ping to the server from around 200ms. Is this to much to race (on the RaceDepartment.com #1 (US) on the RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 US GT3 i get 51ms).
If its too much i quit.
thx
hape
nah. I race in the Euro servers with 200 ms+ ping and rarely get into trouble. If you have a stable connection, then you're ok.

Only a few handful connections get jumpy and people will see your car jumping around the place or disappearing and coming back from time to time.

hi
If its too much i quit.
thx
hape

We were racing with a guy from Australia on Friday, his ping was around 200 or higher I believe and I don't think it caused any problems. @Lorenzo Bonder, thoughts?

Edit: :ninja:'d

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back