Cars Porsche 911 (991) GTA / GT3 cup

I have good headphones and it's fairly uncomfortable to listen to. Don't have the same problem with the real onboards.

Do you have more?

and yes you're spot on about the dog whistle sound. I've just listened on my headphones

I edit on my PC which has quad speakers with a subwoofer. The two rear speakers (where most of the transmission noise comes from) are much further away from my pc and the subwoofer and front speakers are right next to it. So I often get the impression that the transmission sounds are too low when in fact they're quite loud .

sorted now anyway, can't wait to start the external sounds!

Last edited:
More on boards, just like with the RSR the IMSA onboards seem to lack abit of the rawness in their incar sounds but still sounds good.
It would have had a good idle sample in the pits if it wasn't for the car being turned off during a refueling stop lol

More on boards, just like with the RSR the IMSA onboards seem to lack abit of the rawness in their incar sounds but still sounds good.
It would have had a good idle sample in the pits if it wasn't for the car being turned off during a refueling stop lol

lol haha

that one's actually decent, thanks

That sounds like a short 6th gear ! And I love how the transmissions sound is getting louder

It's actually been over four (this thread was started quite a while after the car was), but yes, a good amount of time has passed.

in case you are curious, one of the first images I made is dated July 13th 2014 haha!

but to be fair, this project was halted ever since Kunos announced they will be doing 911 CUP, becuase I didn't wanted to make something that might be coming out of Kunos

In general you're better off with taking a more generic approach to ensure quality instead of limiting yourself to a few GoPro recordings of that specific car.

Especially with this sort of car, being ran in so many different series and championships, each with their own cams and mics, the onboards are going to sound differently. Doesn´t mean the car actually does.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%