Cars Porsche 911 (991) GTA / GT3 cup

The cars IER has released are more accurate than the Kunos cars in AC...we're not going to change our process at all just because it's a Porsche. To be completely honest, the available data isn't really even that extensive - it's actually rather lackluster in places. It's a Cup car (sort of); documentation was lacking because it didn't particularly matter to the real teams (not like they could change much). Also, please realize you addressed your post to a professional 3D artist and a physics developer who has worked with over a dozen real teams and been producing cars for AC for five years.

Anyway, as far as priorities go, the P13c is taking precedent at the moment.
I have all the GT3 Cup technical manuals from Porsche Motorsport, covers every nut and bolt on these cars and all parts and servicing if you want them, quite extensive, not 100% what is inside fully,
but as the race ratios and stuff and suspensions and damper settings and crap,
2004-2017 around 20 or so. :)

I have all the GT3 Cup technical manuals from Porsche Motorsport, covers every nut and bolt on these cars and all parts and servicing if you want them, quite extensive, not 100% what is inside fully,
but as the race ratios and stuff and suspensions and damper settings and crap,
2004-2017 around 20 or so. :)
I have many of them as well. Very little useful technical information in the Cup manuals.

I have many of them as well. Very little useful technical information in the Cup manuals.
2010 seemed by far the best to me looking through them had way more information than the others,
like these FIA manuals and stuff, stuff keeps getting left out, but previous stuff seems way more advanced and detailed, I think people are getting lazy. :D

Strange these technical manuals I have,
they have the
Gear race ratios,
power/torque curves,
suspension settings,
damper settings,
arb settings,
brake settings,
steering settings,
everything accept aero stuff I imagine,
looks very very useful to me. :)

they have the
Gear race ratios,
power/torque curves,
suspension settings,
damper settings,
arb settings,
brake settings,
steering settings,
most of them are publicly available, I even sent one to Patrik for the LCD display. Maybe he needs other measures that are not available, idk.
here there used to be a lot of technical manuals (for older cars)
https://www.carreracup.com.au/team-centre

Last edited:
most of them are publicly available, I even sent one to Patrik for the LCD display. Maybe he needs other measures that are not available, idk.
Yeah uses the cosworth omega display I made one a 3d model a few years back so have all the manuals and diagrams and settings for those as well,
also there covered in the technical manuals, like I say they was there if required. :)
they have the full diagrams not just pictures but scales.
https://www.cosworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Product-Information-Sheet_29D-032953-P.pdf
b99929a6ccc2847f7771f0910c191a42.png

they have the
Gear race ratios,
power/torque curves,
suspension settings,
damper settings,
arb settings,
brake settings,
steering settings,
No suspension geometry, no motion ratios (I think one of the axles is listed on recent stuff, but nothing more than that), no unsprung masses, “brake settings” is just the bias, no aero, etc... I know what I’m looking for; the Cup manuals aren’t particularly extensive. Not to mention that the GT America isn’t the same exact car (different aero, tires, suspension components, etc...throws most of the stuff in the Cup manuals out of the window).

No suspension geometry, no motion ratios (I think one of the axles is listed on recent stuff, but nothing more than that), no unsprung masses, “brake settings” is just the bias, no aero, etc... I know what I’m looking for; the Cup manuals aren’t particularly extensive. Not to mention that the GT America isn’t the same exact car (different aero, tires, suspension components, etc...throws most of the stuff in the Cup manuals out of the window).
Yeah nothing is perfect was only trying to help after reading your comment, nothing more,
and not sure with the GTA versions, good luck with the project. :)

What are the idle and max revs of the car? same as the kunos gt3 cup?
i.e. 900 and 8500?

Last edited:
I don't think is much different from any other 991, previous to 2017, maybe it's the earlier 991 model of the gt3 cup but used in USA

The car (GT America), which is based on the Porsche 991 GT3 Cup, will be used exclusively in the new racing series and will come with a host of modifications to make it fit and right for racing duties.

A slew of specific components have been added to the 911 GT America, including a handful of aerodynamic components, highlighted by a new front spoiler with its own diffuser. A USCR-spec rear wing was also installed, as was a new design rear cover and a carbon fiber undertray that aids in maximizing the race car’s aerodynamic balance.

Power for the new race car comes in the form of a rear-mounted, 4.0-liter six-cylinder boxer engine that produces 470 horsepower that mates to a six-speed sequential dog-type transmission with a pneumatic paddle shift system.

Porsche also outfitted the series-specific race car with an Endurance Package, which consists of quick-release couplings for all brake calipers, as well as a fast-fill refueling system for oil, and an oil-level display. Also included are 380 mm (14.96-inch) ventilated rotors with six-pot calipers up front and four-pot calipers on the rear.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.