Polonez Caro

Cars Polonez Caro 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Azazman updated Polonez Caro with a new update entry:

Polonez Caro 1.6

Follow up to the previous update. Focus was put on the setup screen and the inner workings of the mod. Thanks to the feedback:
  • The weight was set properly and should not cause any more errors in CM. It is now exactly the same as in real life.
  • Automatic upshifting should be working now. I just dont know how well will it perform in a track setting.
  • Stock and Poldoroku variants no longer will have Toe and Camber setting on the rear wheels. This change was made to be more in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There are a few issues (v1.5):
- "Car parent is missing" for two of the four variations
- "Invalid weight" and a few other "errors" if analyzed with CM
- (at least on my rig) brakes lock and tyres squeal at the slightest touch
- automatic upshifting not working (car goes on the revs red zone but no gear change)
Hopefully the 1.6 update fixed some of the issues you had with the mod.
- Car parent is not neccessary in most cases, should not cause issues with the way the car works. This can also be set manually in CM if it does not do it by default. Just to be sure i rebound them again into the correct parent car. We all like to have an organized car list after all ;)
- Invalid weight was taken care of. I was aware of it for quite some time now. The car gained a bit of meat around its bones now but it should not affect the handling
- Originally the car has no ABS, I added it to give the people with simpler rigs or on gamepads to have a better driving experience. Try to turn it on and see if the issue prevails. It might be rig dependant as i never had the issue on my end. However if the issue will be repeating i will look into the proper config files.
- Automatic upshifting was a new one for me. It got fixed for all the users driving on automatic. It might have some issues still (up and downshifting too late, to early) but this requires a bigger sample size than 1 so i will look into the feedback.

- Invalid weight was taken care of. I was aware of it for quite some time now. The car gained a bit of meat around its bones now but it should not affect the handling
Hi, is the lack of transmission power loss an oversight you plan to fix later, or is it a conscious decision?

Hi, is the lack of transmission power loss an oversight you plan to fix later, or is it a conscious decision?
The car seems to work okay with this issue. Its currently tuned to be 88bhp. Changing the transmission power loss might affect the power output. Im not entirely sure how will it affect the car in the long run. I will look into it though. See if i can work out a solution

Car beahve weird(it is shaking form side to side, and handles very bad) does anyone had same problem and know how to fix?
I found this issue while tweaking the car in the pits. Reset the tune to thestock values and it should be driveable. Im aware of the issues that the car has and im trying to work on a solution but no promises. Im still a newbie in terms of handling files

Azazman updated Polonez Caro with a new update entry:

Polonez Caro 1.7

Smaller update focused on a misc edit to the dashboard. Now the dashboard will light up in a true to life orange/red-ish color. Same deal with buttons present on the dashboard.View attachment 627606
There is still some work needed to be done on the dashboard, namely in the radio area. This requires a bit more tinkering around to be done propery and it should be done whenever the next update drops :) Im also considering some physics changes to the Touge and Wangan version of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%