[PLUGIN] Wear Inspector

Plugins [PLUGIN] Wear Inspector 0.8.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Simon_kungen submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Wear Inspector - The mod you never knew you needed.

Does your car randomly break down in the middle of nowhere because you had no idea in what condition your parts were in? Does Engine Fixer seem too cheaty for you? Well this mod is for you!

If you look at a part for a few seconds, a yellow text will appear on the screen telling in what condition it is in. Simply as that! No key binds, just look at it for a few seconds and it will tell you!...

Read more about this resource...

it seems that a lot of my parts dont have any descrpition. the clutch, block, and several others are just blank when I try to inspect them. some items give me an inspection though. but not all.if you need a full list of what just comes up blank let me know. and before you ask, I tried to update this before I started the game, installed it originaly 2 days ago. new file last night. and 0.3.5 MSC loader

edit: looks like only the trans, rocker shaft, and crankshaft show condition.
mod list
bottle recycle
coffee machine
new house
oil pan protector
recovery house
wear inspector

Last edited:
it seems that a lot of my parts dont have any descrpition. the clutch, block, and several others are just blank when I try to inspect them. some items give me an inspection though. but not all.if you need a full list of what just comes up blank let me know. and before you ask, I tried to update this before I started the game, installed it originaly 2 days ago. new file last night. and 0.3.5 MSC loader

edit: looks like only the trans, rocker shaft, and crankshaft show condition.
mod list
bottle recycle
coffee machine
new house
oil pan protector
recovery house
wear inspector
Hi Nina! This is no bug unfortunately. The game only has wear for a few car parts, most of them have a "damaged" variable but no "wear" variable. My mod only checks what wear a part has (if it has one), not if its broken from either stress or blowing up the engine.
Note that it only works if it is not installed in the car can it be "inspected" by looking at it.

Hi Nina! This is no bug unfortunately. The game only has wear for a few car parts, most of them have a "damaged" variable but no "wear" variable. My mod only checks what wear a part has (if it has one), not if its broken from either stress or blowing up the engine.
Note that it only works if it is not installed in the car can it be "inspected" by looking at it.
no. it has to be a bug because after another restart, I CAN see the damage on most of those parts now. dont know what I changed if anything, but it works now. atleast I assume it is showing me all the parts now. can you give us a list of what parts it is supposed to show wear for? then I can tell if it is showing me all of them.

no. it has to be a bug because after another restart, I CAN see the damage on most of those parts now. dont know what I changed if anything, but it works now. atleast I assume it is showing me all the parts now. can you give us a list of what parts it is supposed to show wear for? then I can tell if it is showing me all of them.
alternator
crankshaft
gearbox
headgasket
piston1
piston2
piston3
piston4
rockershaft
starter
waterpump
fanbelt