[PLUGIN]MobilePhone Reloaded

Plugins [PLUGIN]MobilePhone Reloaded 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have found the solution! The phone doesn't spawn into the game if your hallway is burnt down.
I c, sorry, dont need the API yet. I will look into burned house problem once I finish gun mod.

Edit.
Actually it is strange that it won't spawn if the house burned down. It is probably burried in the ash somewhere. Just have to look closer.

im a little stuck 1st things 1st great mod and keep up the good work with the re uploads but when using the mod if i for example move the mobile from the fireplace to the table and then start a new game the phone now spawns on the table and is impossible to find if you left it in for example teimos shop by mistake any help would be great weather its a way to fix permanently or if i have to keep deleting the resource any help would be great thanks

So, I have just installed the mod and the phone won't spawn, I keep getting an error in the mod loader console saying that it can't find "assetbundle" when loading the phone. Can someone help me with this?

Edit: Here's the original error: Error: Couldn't find asset bundle from path C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/My Summer Car/Mods/Assets/MobilePhone/bundle-windows
And my MSC version is the latest, same with my MSC mod loader.
I am not in any test branch of MSC.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes