[PLUGIN]MobilePhone Reloaded

Plugins [PLUGIN]MobilePhone Reloaded 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
i like the fact u doing this because there are alot of mods that dont work with the latest update of the game

Thanks. The trouble is that I don't use all of the mods so I don't know works right now, what doesn't. But you cant really expect me to update every single piece xD. Apparently original developer doesn't want to update it for experimental builds of the game.

phone isnt showing up for me?
I messed up the folder. That MobilePhoneReloaded folder must go under Assets folder. You can download the latest file where I fixed it. If you just did that, then it should be on top of the fire place. if its still not there, then delete mobilephone.xml from your save folder

Please Keep original Mod ID and namespaces. This is same mod (but fixed) as before, there is no need to create new ID for fixed mods.

Remember users are stupid, so they still have installed broken mod and your fixed mod together, because you used different name and ID. Use the same names to overwrite broken mod.

Please Keep original Mod ID and namespaces. This is same mod (but fixed) as before, there is no need to create new ID for fixed mods.

Remember users are stupid, so they still have installed broken mod and your fixed mod together, because you used different name and ID. Use the same names to overwrite broken mod.
Alright, captain. Will fix the other mod as well.

Alright, captain. Will fix the other mod as well.
Thanks :) Most people when installing mods don't care about their mods folder, and they still keep broken mods there and when mod spam errors this will kill game performance. Just read all one star review of mods, you will see what I'm talking about :)

Thanks :) Most people when installing mods don't care about their mods folder, and they still keep broken mods there and when mod spam errors this will kill game performance. Just read all one star review of mods, you will see what I'm talking about :)
Done, Captain ModLoader-san. :laugh:

• Deleted member 444954

really great mod, amazing concept. to be honest, i had the vision in my head that it was going to be a "gta" style mobile phone, (i mean, it is 1995 so the same model would work) where if they were calling you, like, your hand would pop up with the phone in it and you could see who is calling you, and you could push a bound key to answer it or decline it, rather than having to carry it around with you the entire time. im not saying its bad because its not what i thought it was going to be, im not even saying its bad at all. it was just what my mind thought it was going to be before i actually tried it lol :D i think a backpack mod would be kind of interesting tbh. like, not an actual thing you carry around, but more or less a gui that you can access via keybind and you can select items near you to "put" into the backpack, so that way you dont risk losing them along side the road via falling through the car meshing. i mean, to an extent though.. youre obviously not going to stick 2 gas cans, 3 tires, and 43 sausages in there but at least something to keep maybe one or two items of food, a couple bottles of beer, the phone, the envelopes, and maybe small aftermarket car parts like gauges and trinkets. cool idea i guess, just thought of as i was not only typing the beginning of this post, but rethinking it as im currently typing this lol. might have to mess around with the mod creator later :whistling:

EDIT: Nevermind, i completely didnt see that a backpack mod was already made. definitely a good idea though lol.

EDIT EDIT: downloaded it and it was wayyy better than i could have ever made it xD anyway, i may sound like an idiot, but how do you make mods anyway? i thought i seen something when i was looking through mod descriptions about a mod maker tool, but now i cant find it and i tried googling stuff for like 20 mins and i cant find a lick of information on how to even go about making them. any help? :thumbsdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT EDIT: downloaded it and it was wayyy better than i could have ever made it xD anyway, i may sound like an idiot, but how do you make mods anyway? i thought i seen something when i was looking through mod descriptions about a mod maker tool, but now i cant find it and i tried googling stuff for like 20 mins and i cant find a lick of information on how to even go about making them. any help? :thumbsdown:
Thanks, but I don't really deserve the praises for the mod, original developer is still around, he just isn't updating mods for experimental branch, so he deserves all of those words about being amazing.

As to mod creation. MSC Mod Loader is what you are looking for. It explains in details how to create a mod for the game. You just need some knowledge in Unity on top of C# and you are good to go. I am unity game dev developer by profession so I know lots of tricks. For a person just starting with Unity and going to mod a game that uses some bizarre plugins might be a challenge. Never the less, you can take a look at other peoples source code, some mods include the link to the GitHub.

• Deleted member 444954

alright thanks, it was just out of curiosity. i have like a weeks worth of coding experience in java, but thats about it. other than that i pretty much stayed out of C# because it looked hella complicated :sick:

Is their anyway I can spawn the phone in somewhere else? Like with MSC Editor or CheatBox? I'm not living at the house right now.
You can either go and edit the save file for it or get dev kit. Dev kit is less recommended because of its difficulty to use and I am not going to explain how to use it. Dev kit is for devs not users.

I have version 0.3.5 which is the newest I believe, all my other mods work except for this one but it does show up in the mod menu screen. No, I don't have that API installed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back