[PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga

Plugins [PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga 1.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
HEY, that's a Lada engine, also this car rarely came whit a v8 so maybe you could change the power and sound to be for a v8, the dash lighting is terrible green color it should be a dim glow from a light in the corners or where ever it is, the radio is a lot quieter than other cars, this car came whit a column shifter and I think some manual transmission cars came whit an H shifter the seat belts are pretty crude. but still a great mod, the crome is spectacular, also I think this is the first mod that ADDS another drivable car to the game!
Great work!

HEY, that's a Lada engine, also this car rarely came whit a v8 so maybe you could change the power and sound to be for a v8, the dash lighting is terrible green color it should be a dim glow from a light in the corners or where ever it is, the radio is a lot quieter than other cars, this car came whit a column shifter and I think some manual transmission cars came whit an H shifter the seat belts are pretty crude. but still a great mod, the crome is spectacular, also I think this is the first mod that ADDS another drivable car to the game!
Great work!
well, actually the chrome is great in the interior not so much on the outside!
oh and I tried to fill up and stood there for like 30 minutes before realizing git didn't fill up!
AND the car has 3 pedals but an automatic transmission...

Apologies for long wait. In the end it worked fine and I was busy enjoying it ;D I forgot to remove the assets for other mods and not just the DLL. Removing ALL the other mod files worked.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%