Pittsburgh International Race Complex Wilson Karting Circuit

Pittsburgh International Race Complex Wilson Karting Circuit v0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
ohyeah2389 submitted a new resource:

Pittsburgh International Race Complex Wilson Karting Circuit - This is a model of PittRace's kart track for Kart Racing Pro.

This is a model of PittRace's kart track for Kart Racing Pro. I modeled it in Blender initially using a very old elevation map (from 2008), and I was never happy with how the elevation felt on that version. However, a while ago I found a much more recent and higher quality aerial laserscan, so I rebuilt the track to fit it and it seems much better.

The textures of the grass are not up to the standards of my other tracks, but they should work for now until a later update.

Not every...

Read more about this resource...

What game does this track work in?
This site, RaceDepartment, has a modding section where users can post track, car, skin, and other mods, as well as utilities for different games. In order to organize the thousands of files that have been uploaded to the site, RaceDepartment has categories where mods can be filed under depending on what they are (track, car, sound, skin, etc) and what game they are for (Assetto Corsa, Kart Racing Pro, GTR2, etc).

If you found yourself on this page randomly without context of what game this mod is for, an indication of the intended game can be gathered from looking at the breadcrumbs that RaceDepartment contains as part of its user interface:
1657699331621.png

1657699357422.png

This should give you a solid indication of which game this mod is intended to be used in.

In addition, I included the following snippet of text in the description of the mod:
"This is a model of PittRace's kart track for Kart Racing Pro."

If this is a joke, then ha ha.

Last edited:
This site, RaceDepartment, has a modding section where users can post track, car, skin, and other mods, as well as utilities for different games. In order to organize the thousands of files that have been uploaded to the site, RaceDepartment has categories where mods can be filed under depending on what they are (track, car, sound, skin, etc) and what game they are for (Assetto Corsa, Kart Racing Pro, GTR2, etc).

If you found yourself on this page randomly without context of what game this mod is for, an indication of the intended game can be gathered from looking at the breadcrumbs that RaceDepartment contains as part of its user interface:
View attachment 581918

View attachment 581919

This should give you a solid indication of which game this mod is intended to be used in.

In addition, I included the following snippet of text in the description of the mod:
"This is a model of PittRace's kart track for Kart Racing Pro."

If this is a joke, then ha ha.
It's not a joke! I'm new to sim racing and just was karting at the Wilson track last week. Thanks for making this track I was hoping something like this existed to get some more practice virtually. After I posted my original question I did see that this was made for Kart Racing Pro. Thanks again I'm excited to download and try it out.

I'm working on one. I plan to bring quite a few of my kart tracks over to AC as I've been working with a team on a new generation of kart model for AC and we need tracks to test it on.
I’ve been using the GoKart 0.5c mod, and it’s pretty decent. The model selection could use some work, but it’s good for what it is. Definitely looking forward to your mod and track conversions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back