Misc Pirelli Dual Boot Seasons

well, I think after the clear and stained, almost nobody wants the dark, because it is just too dark, not real, so I did not wasted my time :D

has a photo up there that shows the installation, simply use the "ryder mod manager" and choose the version 2013, if not wants to install "RMM" follow the tip from @ funrace, but the installer is very practical and you exchange it between 2012 and 2013 very easy

NOTE: These are the hard tires, make a race in Monza, and verify, that's where they appear, not on any track

thanks everything works fine just didn't knew it wasn't on any tracks. super job !!!!! thanks again

thanks everything works fine just didn't knew it wasn't on any tracks. super job !!!!! thanks again
he appears on some tracks only, usually those that were used in the last season, so the game is set up, you are not free to choose any tire in the case when it is not available, or is soft or medium in his place, as the example of monaco, canada, Brazil

ff90cx.png

When I download this mod and open the rar file it is empty, is this because I need to use the mod manager to see the files?

The file size suggests there is something there.

Thanks for your work! :thumbsup:

I have a little suggestion for "R marking for some tires" - if you put "R" on the right inside of the tire next to the red arrow then we get in-game "R"(means right) only on the Right tires as intended by Codemasters:

rear Right - "207..." + "R marking";
front Right - "R marking";
front Left - "207...";
rear Left - nothing.

But we cannot put "L" and "arrow to the Left" on the Left tires. :(

I've done just some copy/paste :D - Pirelli Dual Boot with Ro.zip (tyre.tga.dds and tyre_blur.tga.dds with "R" on the right).

When I download this mod and open the rar file it is empty, is this because I need to use the mod manager to see the files?

The file size suggests there is something there.
I tested here and is normal
try renaming the file "Pirelli Dual Boot 12 -13 1.1.7z update" to "Pirelli Dual Boot 12 -13 update.7z"

Thanks for your work! :thumbsup:

I have a little suggestion for "R marking for some tires" - if you put "R" on the right inside of the tire next to the red arrow then we get in-game "R"(means right) only on the Right tires as intended by Codemasters:

rear Right - "207..." + "R marking";
front Right - "R marking";
front Left - "207...";
rear Left - nothing.

But we cannot put "L" and "arrow to the Left" on the Left tires. :(

I've done just some copy/paste :D - Pirelli Dual Boot with Ro.zip (tyre.tga.dds and tyre_blur.tga.dds with "R" on the right).

R = RACE
people want this marking on all tires, you can not do L & R in order it works right, because'll always have the L on the wrong side, so the game is manager the textures, then take the R. as Race
I'm out of time because I work the night I see your file, and study the proposal, All of a sudden I correct

R = RACE
people want this marking on all tires, you can not do L & R in order it works right, because'll always have the L on the wrong side, so the game is manager the textures, then take the R. as Race
I'm out of time because I work the night I see your file, and study the proposal, All of a sudden I correct
I see.
But would be good to have "R" on right tires and "L" on the left tires like in real F1. Maybe in "F1 2013"...

P.S. 06.02.2013. Formula One Testing, Day Two, Jerez, Spain.

Left tires
2500398_1200px.jpg

Right tires
2499075_1200px.jpg

I see.
But would be good to have "R" on right tires and "L" on the left tires like in real F1. Maybe in "F1 2013"...

P.S. 06.02.2013. Formula One Testing, Day Two, Jerez, Spain.

Left tires
2500398_1200px.jpg

Right tires
2499075_1200px.jpg

2priue1.jpg

166dqtv.jpg

what you ask is impossible, as you see the game manages textures assorted mode, if the picture would be the L and R at the same time, so therefore, all of which make mod tire, uses R only because could mean tires for racing
would be nice if it were possible, but equally, there would be those who would to question that the L is on the wrong side, and so on, therefore the best solution is only R

Maybe I need to extract the file first to see the folders inside?
That is, you must download and open with winrar or 7zip, and extract the folder, then you can follow the example of the video from the first page to install,
it does not install directly from rar, unless you extract right on the right place.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.