Misc Pirelli Dual Boot Seasons

HELLO J, succeeded has decompresser the file(case) can you say to me how to install(settle) your mode(fashion) with ryder manager to be able to choose differents tire in ryder manager as your mode(fashion) weater 4 thank you for your answer good work:thumbsup:

Hello can you m, to help he(it) pleases you when I decompresse the file has l, interrieure they are all space! Deconpression with winrar with also 7zip meme with shared with another computer it does not walk(work)! File(case) are always space!? The two-tier boot mode Pirelli Seasons there can recover winrar it is easier for me, he(it) pleases you because, is a fantastic work!!! I wish to use your great mode(fashion) thank you very much excuse I for l, English I am French:cry::(:cry::(
sorry for the delay, I did not quite understand, but it seems that u failed to extract, winrar can extract, need not be the 7 zip, I choose it because of the compression that it does, but if still unable to extract, let me know what I compact in winrar this weekend for you, I was away for a few days

HELLO J, succeeded has decompresser the file(case) can you say to me how to install(settle) your mode(fashion) with ryder manager to be able to choose differents tire in ryder manager as your mode(fashion) weater 4 thank you for your answer good work:thumbsup:
has a video that teaches using GMM there in my post mod storm, but I think it also has on the front page of the tires do not remember, but just follow the steps

perfect work, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

one question: i only see car_gen_high.pssg files in your folders. can i rename them to car_gen_low.pssg, in order to see the tyre wear on the ai cars? or will it crash the game?

fantastic job...
i use the stained version with R....great...
only a question...in the menu selection of the tyres the colors are the old colors...

perfect work, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

one question: i only see car_gen_high.pssg files in your folders. can i rename them to car_gen_low.pssg, in order to see the tyre wear on the ai cars? or will it crash the game?
only the high it is enough to show wear in AI
fantastic job...
i use the stained version with R....great...
only a question...in the menu selection of the tyres the colors are the old colors...
there in the selection of the season, has 2012 and 2013, just choose which season
view photos of the first page carefully

no no...i explained bad..
tyres 2013 works good...but in the menu choise of tyre there are the 2012 color...watch the image below..

Attachments

• f1_2012 2013-05-16 11-43-26-271.jpg
    f1_2012 2013-05-16 11-43-26-271.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 255
I have fixed the link in the 1st post by going to OP's website, and following on from there .....

Here it is ....

Wow! May I ask (if you know the answer, of course, because my English isn't too sharp here, since I am an imperfect bilingual Frenchee guy from Montreal lol), if these other great mods from vlasovas are included in theoriginalskunk's F1 2013 mods?G

Grand Prix du Canada in just three weeks here! Almost can't wait (even if the managers are always in trouble of some sort for the next 10-year contract (up to 2024). :cool:

Hi, I don't think any of Vlasovas's mods are included the F1 2013 mod by the originalskunk.

It is usual for any modder who uses another modder's work, to get permission from that other modder, and name him in the credit's for the new mod.

If you look at the credits (the red text) in the F1 2013 mod here you will see that Vlasovas is not named as a contributer.

Salut :)

Ok, thanks. I'll test them right away then!

(Wish I had enough $ or £ to contribute for helping but I can't even go to the June 10 Grand Prix du Canada which is located only 5 kilometers from my living room here: I'll watch it live on TV like I always do).

Edit: Ohhhh, and the SOUNDS the FORMULA 1 ENGINES make... priceless! :whistling:

hello everyone sorry for the delay, I had connection problems here, just resolved formatting the PC, so it took me, and for once, my video card has died!
I can not play for a long time.

I have fixed the link in the 1st post by going to OP's website, and following on from there .....

Here it is ....

Thank you for having corrected the links, I did not know that midiafire had changed their way of showing the links!

Will it cause some fps drop if AI use the high_gen?
just install the mod, u will notice that the AI also wears, the game does not use the LOW, HIGH uses only.
If you delete the LOW, there folder tire, you will see that the game works the same Way!

Wow! May I ask (if you know the answer, of course, because my English isn't too sharp here, since I am an imperfect bilingual Frenchee guy from Montreal lol), if these other great mods from vlasovas are included in theoriginalskunk's F1 2013 mods?G

Grand Prix du Canada in just three weeks here! Almost can't wait (even if the managers are always in trouble of some sort for the next 10-year contract (up to 2024). :cool:
but also has all the mods I did, and here on my blog, even if not in a pack of mods, 2013, u can download them and use

Hi, I don't think any of Vlasovas's mods are included the F1 2013 mod by the originalskunk.

It is usual for any modder who uses another modder's work, to get permission from that other modder, and name him in the credit's for the new mod.

If you look at the credits (the red text) in the F1 2013 mod here you will see that Vlasovas is not named as a contributer.

Salut :)
who want to use the mod tire or cameras or even the weather mods modifications in 2013, can use, provided that, add the due credits

Hi Vlasovas,

thanks for the mod. I decided to go with 'stained all tires' and for the first time playing this game I caught myself looking at the tires during the race. They look great.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%