Misc Pirelli Dual Boot Seasons

Wow! May I ask (if you know the answer, of course, because my English isn't too sharp here, since I am an imperfect bilingual Frenchee guy from Montreal lol), if these other great mods from vlasovas are included in theoriginalskunk's F1 2013 mods?G

Grand Prix du Canada in just three weeks here! Almost can't wait (even if the managers are always in trouble of some sort for the next 10-year contract (up to 2024). :cool:

Hi, I don't think any of Vlasovas's mods are included the F1 2013 mod by the originalskunk.

It is usual for any modder who uses another modder's work, to get permission from that other modder, and name him in the credit's for the new mod.

If you look at the credits (the red text) in the F1 2013 mod here you will see that Vlasovas is not named as a contributer.

Salut :)

yes is Mine
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2013-mod.68065/page-23#post-1446634

Yes vlasovas you do need a credit, I have seen your post in that thread (before I came here).

At the time when I answered the question above, I did not know that your mod was used in the F1 2013 mod, sorry :)

I also do not, in fact I did not even know that mod, because I had problems with pc recently and gave a stop to the games, but as I saw you guys commenting, I decided to install the mod, and found it, but that's okay, I do not mind use the mod, just want the credits, adding he's OK, as everyone here ask, I sent a PM
and retired in his post

Thanks !!!!
a good day if there is day,
if not goodnight :roflmao:

I can not install this mod .. I put the contents of zMISC in the root folder of the game but the tires are the same ... You help me? Thanks

I can not install this mod .. I put the contents of zMISC in the root folder of the game but the tires are the same ... You help me? Thanks

if the problem is the hard tires orange 2013, go do a race in Monza, if the hard tires, are orange is installed, otherwise extract the desired type in the corresponding folder of the game, that you can use the mod
isnt that dual boot called prototype tyres?
the idea is to "dual boot" as in windows where you have windows 7 and windows 8 installed on the same machine, the installer has two seasons so I came to this name

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%