Peugeot Sport Formula 1 Team (My Team Package)

MyTeam Peugeot Sport Formula 1 Team (My Team Package) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
okay thank you! great work btw!
Just posted the fix. I was missing a file in the file structure. If you still have the previous version installed you'll need to to remove the extra file.

The bug: F1 2021 / f1_2021_vehicle_package / teams / fom_car / liveries < delete this

The correct file structure:
F1 2021 / f1_2021_vehicle_package / teams / fom_car / textures / liveries ...

Just posted the fix. I was missing a file in the file structure. If you still have the previous version installed you'll need to to remove the extra file.

The bug: F1 2021 / f1_2021_vehicle_package / teams / fom_car / liveries < delete this

The correct file structure:
F1 2021 / f1_2021_vehicle_package / teams / fom_car / textures / liveries ...
It worked! Thank You!

How soon do you expect to finish the pack?

Icône de validation par la communauté

Can you link to the jburon models you used? I'm wondering if they are the same as I have. The ones I have result in different files than what the 2021 game actually has (some components are separated out into separate files). Do you have 2021 specific models?

Can you link to the jburon models you used? I'm wondering if they are the same as I have. The ones I have result in different files than what the 2021 game actually has (some components are separated out into separate files). Do you have 2021 specific models?
I'm using the 2020 models. The only model that works for 2021 seems to be the car.

Here's the models

Last edited:
Okay, those are the same as the ones I have been using but my understanding is that you need to split up the certain things like crew suits because the 2021 files have differences.
Yeah I didn't make the Race Crew clothing or the Pit Crew Suits with the 3D models. My Photoshop was bugging out, so I actually just painted the DDS files directly, which... took a while :laugh:. I know at least the the Driver Suit, Helmet, and Race Crew Pants are different this year. I used the N files overlaid on the Paint files as guides for logo placement. It's tedious, but all I had.

I haven't found any 2021 3D models yet, so if you know of any I'd also like to use them.

What are the color codes for the livery? Also great job on the livery, it's by far the best one to come out for f1 2021 so far. Looking forward to the continuation of your fantastic work!

What are the color codes for the livery? Also great job on the livery, it's by far the best one to come out for f1 2021 so far. Looking forward to the continuation of your fantastic work!
Thanks for the kind words, means a lot :D

Main colors:
  • Gray: #3b4251
  • Yellow: #e1e51e
  • Black: #121417
In game colors I use for My Team:
  • Yellow: H-41, S-240, L-120
  • Black: H-0, S-120, L-0
  • Gray: H-142, S-20, L-50

This livery has easily become one of my favourites for f1 2021, and the Noir livery only made it even better. i did have one quick query though, i know you've mentioned that you don't plan on adding any future updates, but i was curious as to if you would consider maybe adding a version without PU supplier branding? I figure it's less work than creating separate branding for all 4 engine suppliers. regardless, this is probably a must have livery for me and i can see myself using it for the rest of this game cycle in my myteam mode :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back