Peugeot Sport Formula 1 Team (My Team Package)

MyTeam Peugeot Sport Formula 1 Team (My Team Package) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
This livery has easily become one of my favourites for f1 2021, and the Noir livery only made it even better. i did have one quick query though, i know you've mentioned that you don't plan on adding any future updates, but i was curious as to if you would consider maybe adding a version without PU supplier branding? I figure it's less work than creating separate branding for all 4 engine suppliers. regardless, this is probably a must have livery for me and i can see myself using it for the rest of this game cycle in my myteam mode :)
Thank you! Yeah it's still something I want to do. Just taking some time to play the game. I'm only at Canada in my first season :laugh:

j'adore il manquerai juste un casque pour chaque livré et sa serrait vrm et de loin la plus complete :inlove: peugeot sport 2 eme fois champion de constructeur depuis la sortir du mode x')

hi, can i ask for a favor? either to coolbydefualt or anyone else who sees this... Can you send me the Pitstop.Assetgroup, Pitstop, Pitstop_common Files from F:\STEAM Games\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\pitstops

Please I accidently deleted them and dont want Verify. Sorry I know this is unrelated.

Good afternoon. First let me congratulate you for the great work in this livery ! I made copy paste as it is written in your post , simple and clean ! But when I join my team I can't choose the livery in the 4 available colors .... the paintings are on the blocked or purchase items ..... what did I do wrong or what can I do to change this ? PS: The gloves and the pilot's suit are in the same situation as the paintings! Thank you hug and attentively waiting for response!
itensbloqueados2.png

Good afternoon. First let me congratulate you for the great work in this livery ! I made copy paste as it is written in your post , simple and clean ! But when I join my team I can't choose the livery in the 4 available colors .... the paintings are on the blocked or purchase items ..... what did I do wrong or what can I do to change this ? PS: The gloves and the pilot's suit are in the same situation as the paintings! Thank you hug and attentively waiting for response!View attachment 501064
Hey there, thanks for the kind words :D
Unfortunately this My Team package overrides the Breaking Point DLC for Devon Butler. If you feel comfortable you could technically manually install the livery, suit and gloves to override what you have unlocked in the game. Sorry this isn't very helpful.

Very nice work on this livery dude. It made me buy the braking point DLC just for that ( ERP method just is a no go for me ). Though now I still have the main sponsors show up on the outfit of the drivers ? How can I get rid of them ? :(

Hello mate
The game was updated recently and the my team car was reset no big I redownloaded the mod but everything works but the car skin am I missing something with the update? Thank you

Io non riesco a scaricare la tua livrea che è fighissima e non capisco perchè, mi da sempre che il download fallisce

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies