Peugeot 306 Maxi 1998 Delecour/Panizzi Livery

EA Sports WRC Peugeot 306 Maxi 1998 Delecour/Panizzi Livery 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

Mengodriom

Premium
Mengodriom submitted a new resource:

Peugeot 306 Maxi 1998 Delecour/Panizzi Livery - 306 Maxi 1998 Livery

A livery mod for the 306 Maxi in the 1998 livery, with variations for Delecour/Panizzi. Choose your selected variation in the corresponding folder in the .rar file

View attachment 720898

Installation

Follow this tutorial to enable the installation of modded .pak files. Then, unzip the .rar archive and drop the file into your WRC "Paks" folder. If playing through Steam, the...

Read more about this resource...

Stupid question I have to ask, can you add to this livery the number 10 car that was used by Jean-Louis Schessler(driver) and Henri Magne(co-driver) ? Only time I saw that one was in the Taxi 2 Movie, where it got upstaged by the main character taxi (a 406) who used the special stage as a shortcut to bring his customers to the hospital.

Last edited:
Stupid question I have to ask, can you add to this livery the number 10 car that was used by Jean-Louis Schessler(driver) and Henri Magne(co-driver) ? Only time I saw that one was in the Taxi 2 Movie, where it got upstaged by the main character taxi (a 406) who used the special stage as a shortcut to bring his customers to the hospital.

I don't see why not, I'll get to it soon

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 82 90.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.9%