Pereira Customs (Hot Wheels) Racetrack

Tracks Pereira Customs (Hot Wheels) Racetrack 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I had commented earlier and you asked me what I meant with the skins. Each update overwrites the previous one, so I can't have the different separate versions of the track, I can only have one, except for the first version. It would be nice to be able to have each version separate to choose from, or maybe as eligible skins within a single base track. I also can't change the folder name of each one because it generates an error. I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

Hi, I had commented earlier and you asked me what I meant with the skins. Each update overwrites the previous one, so I can't have the different separate versions of the track, I can only have one, except for the first version. It would be nice to be able to have each version separate to choose from, or maybe as eligible skins within a single base track. I also can't change the folder name of each one because it generates an error. I don't know if I'm making myself clear.
I know what you mean, I believe there's a way to do it, but I don't know how to do it yet.
As soon as I find out, I will make an update. For now, I would use only the 1.4 version because it's the most stable one.

I'd really love the track really fun to hang or drift around etc.
but honestly, could you add an optional version without the Spiders in it, that would be helpful thank you

Hey man love what I've been able to get working so far but for some reason I can only load the no jumps version (which BTW is still amazing!!!) Would love to be able to load the version with jumps but it just hangs when loading up and sends me back to content manager. It seems to get stuck loading "miscellaneous preparation: replays". Any ideas what I can try to get it to load up.
Loving what you're doing!

Hey man love what I've been able to get working so far but for some reason I can only load the no jumps version (which BTW is still amazing!!!) Would love to be able to load the version with jumps but it just hangs when loading up and sends me back to content manager. It seems to get stuck loading "miscellaneous preparation: replays". Any ideas what I can try to get it to load up.
Thanks for letting me know, I will check it later on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back