Pereira Customs (Hot Wheels) Racetrack

Tracks Pereira Customs (Hot Wheels) Racetrack 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Derick, it would be great if you could change the track's folder name to lower case and remove any white space or version numbers from the name. The version should be specified inside ui_track.json instead so that Content Manager can update the track instead of installing new versions alongside the outdated versions. Thanks a lot for this fun track and keep modding.
Thanks and yes I will, thank you for letting me know

hey, maybe i do something wrong but i cant find the track in ac.
i copy the pereira_customs_racetrack folder (content: ai,data,extension, ui, map.png, pereira_customs_racetrack.kn5) in the track folder (as any other mod). i don't know what could i do wrong.

i use csp and nothing else.

:(

Last edited:
hey, maybe i do something wrong but i cant find the track in ac.
i copy the pereira_customs_racetrack folder (content: ai,data,extension, ui, map.png, pereira_customs_racetrack.kn5) in the track folder (as any other mod). i don't know what could i do wrong.

i use csp and nothing else.

:(
Strange. Do you use content manager and Sol as well?

Hi Derick - foremost, congrats on the track design - really enjoying the layout and the elevation changes. If you are considering further development may I suggest some turns with bank-angles (for downforce cars), and the loop that's already been mentioned by another enthusiast... I've today released some car liveries and peripheral updates to this track, like a pitlane-AI, VAO and some replay cameras to compliment the layout and style.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lego-audi-quattro-s1-audi-sport-liveries.46952/

Hi Derick - foremost, congrats on the track design - really enjoying the layout and the elevation changes. If you are considering further development may I suggest some turns with bank-angles (for downforce cars), and the loop that's already been mentioned by another enthusiast... I've today released some car liveries and peripheral updates to this track, like a pitlane-AI, VAO and some replay cameras to compliment the layout and style.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lego-audi-quattro-s1-audi-sport-liveries.46952/
Thanks and that's awesome man, I'll check it out tonight.

Hi, having similar issues as stated above. Have tried installing map both through content manager and file explorer, and the map will not appear available to be selected from the menu when I launch Assetto corsa. However, for some reason I am able to launch the map through content manager. I am using custom shaders patch and SOL. This is my first time attempting to install the track, i have not tried installing any previous versions yet. Seems like some weird phenomon where assetto doesnt recognize the track for some reason but content manager does.

Hello Brad.
True, as far as know this track mod will only work when you launch it using Content Manger.
I don't think the original version of the game supports these types of mods. If you can launch it trough Content Manager then you're able to play is that correct?

Looks Amazing man thanks a lot.
I've just posted an update for my track with new track light's. I also added a link to your amazing extra features.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back