Pedals and shifters

Guys

The Clubsports are awesome, I am very, very impressed with em :) Its worth adjusting the brake pedal by one hole up to reduce the travel before the loadcell engages, feels very realistic and has shaved a whole second of my PB at my fav track already! Not many items can actually make you faster!!!!!

I will be ordering myself a set very soon!

Upvote 0
Totally agree Brian. Main reason I got this was for the loadcell in the brake pedal. But also I think the throttle is another thing about these that I really like. Alot more throw than the G27s which allows for more precise inputs with throttle imo.

Finally was able to figure out how to secure the CSPs to my playseats evolution. Grabbed some velcro and took a look at this picture ( http://playseat.com/shop/us/catalog/product/gallery/id/128/image/417/ ) to get them positioned just right. And now they don't move at all and are in perfect position!!

Edit: once again gotta thank Ivo for swaying me into canceling my order on the FREX seq shifter and getting these. Soooo worth the money! :D

Upvote 0
Totally agree Brian. Main reason I got this was for the loadcell in the brake pedal. But also I think the throttle is another thing about these that I really like. Alot more throw than the G27s which allows for more precise inputs with throttle imo.

Finally was able to figure out how to secure the CSPs to my playseats evolution. Grabbed some velcro and took a look at this picture ( http://playseat.com/shop/us/catalog/product/gallery/id/128/image/417/ ) to get them positioned just right. And now they don't move at all and are in perfect position!!

Edit: once again gotta thank Ivo for swaying me into canceling my order on the FREX seq shifter and getting these. Soooo worth the money! :D

Yeah, im VERY impressed with them, I will be adding a few setup tips and more in the coming review

Upvote 0
I want my Clubsport brake pedal to be more like a F1 pedal and less like a Street car pedal. So i am gonna adjust the throw (1 or 2 holes up)
so there is less travel to hit the full braking. But i saw some videos on YT. And people are saying "i like it also like a F1 brake pedal so i changed that" but then i see in the video that they are still in the first hole. So i am bit confused. And i dont want to change it, and later it doesnt work.

csta.jpg

Upvote 0
Ivo, I did this, works a treat, reduces the travel quite significantly and give a lot more feel!

Everything you need to know is in this Vid! :) Take your time dissasembling the rear axle, its very easy, but a tad fiddly and you dont want to scratch all that lovley anodised alloy :) DO NOT try the third hole, it reduces the travel TOO MUCH and applies pressure to the load cell even when the peddle is at rest!!

Enjoy :)

Upvote 0
Changed it also and its more to my liking. Not a hard job only one screw on both sides are quite hidden and its quite difficult to get to. But doable. Changing the hole was only 30 second job. ;) The rest took some time. :)

Upvote 0
Right. The clubsports look the bee's genitals, but somehow parity with the US dollar hasn't changed the price here in Australia.
199.95usd vs 320AUD :/ I'm sorry but the difference in shipping from America to Australia is not 120 dollars. It just isn't.

So, to let anyone know, there is a guy in Australia that would very much like a set of these pedals at a reasonable price. Happy to swap for a set of G27 pedals and the cash to make the difference too :)

Upvote 0
  • F6 Stu

Hi guys, Hope someone can help me? I am making a racing cockpit to use with the Logitech G27 wheel (which should be turning up next week) I would like to have the cockpit ready as soon as the wheel turns up. What I am after is the measurements of the pedal base and the gearshifter of the G27 so that I can make up the mounts. Just the width and length of each part will be fine.

Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
Just got back from class this afternoon and guess what I got in the mail??? Woooohooo!!! :D

Probably won't be able to wire it up to the SLI PRO till tomorrow. But I'm guessing that it should be fairly easy to do right?

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 336
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0
Here's a WIP picture on the progress of modding a spot to place the FREX shift+ to my playseats evolution. Leftover IKEA wood is priceless! haha. :) Will post more pics once its finalized.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 49 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 19 33.9%