PC2 PC 2 Physics

Please i have watched some youtube videos , graphics are impresive (betther than PC: amazing work), BUT the real question is HOW ABOUT the physics??, and actually to which actual game it could be compared in term of physics?

Thank you guys.

I was sitting here reading all of this and i began to wonder..................... why the heck would anyone who doesnt own, like or plan on purchasing this game even be in this forum lol.. For instance, I have no interest in say.. My summer car, so i have never once visited that forum. Like ever. :laugh:. I dont know. its just weird to me. But anyway. carry on. :thumbsup:

I was sitting here reading all of this and i began to wonder..................... why the heck would anyone who doesnt own, like or plan on purchasing this game even be in this forum lol.. For instance, I have no interest in say.. My summer car, so i have never once visited that forum. Like ever. :laugh:. I dont know. its just weird to me. But anyway. carry on. :thumbsup:

Im the same, i would visit a section of the forum if i was interested in buying the sim/game and wanted some feedback from those who use it on a regular basis :)

Because they know better ... :D
Its this kind of peoples.

Yeah it is very funny :laugh: the few sim racing "experts" here running their brains in "extreme power saving" mode, they think pc2 is crap plus they have no intention to buy (so they say) yet must constantly explain to us all (as if we care) in miniscule detail their illogical reasoning. I cry for them ! :cry::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

After testing the 650 at Silverstone as a welcome gift, I played around with the 488gt3 at Imola and I had a blast. I like the way the brakes bite in R3E (i.e. GT 40) and the suspension work in AC better, but overall PC2 gives me the closest idea of what I am driving. Being in the pit tuning the car is to me what a little girl thinks of a candy store.
Little confused by all the other different LSD options instead of the standard plate one.

On the other hand, I took some fancy street cars for a ride in the French Riviera and I felt being playing a twenty year old arcade game.

Mercedes park with the 450 and rally cross are half baked.

Rain on track, well, so immersive to call it mixed reality for real.

Few UI glitches, low graphic in VR, but for some good racing I'm all over it.

Wishing for RD to get it going in GT3.

Regarding Steam.

PCARS has never really been hugely cheap on Steam sale, I think there was a time it was down to about 15 quid? It is never in the proper bargain bin like some others.

So, I would not expect PCARS2 to be in a cheap bin any time soon, until at least this time next year

On the other hand, I took some fancy street cars for a ride in the French Riviera and I felt being playing a twenty year old arcade game.

If you setup the assists on "authentic" you get TC, ABS and SC on default and these cars are made to be driven by house-wifes for shopping as well. Turning it off will help i can tell :D

Tyre-physics are IMO the best and spoiled me. Some cars are bad (Cayman Cup for example) but most are between good to awesome of what i tested during about 12 hours of driving.

If you setup the assists on "authentic" you get TC, ABS and SC on default and these cars are made to be driven by house-wifes for shopping as well. Turning it off will help i can tell :D

Tyre-physics are IMO the best and spoiled me. Some cars are bad (Cayman Cup for example) but most are between good to awesome of what i tested during about 12 hours of driving.
Nice post! Could you tell me/us a few of the "awesome" cars and maybe the awesome tracks to bundle them? Wanna test pcars 2 but not really have time to tinker around much :)
Thanks in advance!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea