Resource icon

Misc Patch for F1 2005 season mod! 2023-05-31

Login or Register an account to download this content
KrizalidBR submitted a new resource:

Patch for F1 2005 season mod! - Revised cars, handling and AI!

All right, let's go straight to the point. This is a patch made for the amazing 2005 season mod by @Thang Nguyen which includes revised liveries, handling and a new AI!

Thanks to:

@Thang Nguyen - Original author of the 2005 season mod and the new AI!
@Kasap_F1 for the partnership to create the revised 2005 liveries!
@TheMrLouis for converting the car models!
@gamer19 for real cameras mod...

Read more about this resource...

is it on top of a vanilla game, or original 2005 MOD first and this on top?

Attachments

• 2005mod.png
    2005mod.png
    599.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Thanks, that worked. Good MOD. Good distribution of team and driver ability.

The only thing are the step-nose platipus 2012 carshapes; is that done because otherwise you get mirrored liveries?
Thank you and indeed. These 2012 chassis's UVs allowed us to fully create perfect liveries. Otherwise, using 2013 and 2014 chassis would give us a lot of mirroring and limitations.

just a minor issue, but should the Teams/Drivers Icons in Grand Prix mode be the same as the stock 2014 ones or they were modified on the original mod?, because for me the icons are the stock ones, i installed the patch on a vanilla game but idk if i did miss something

Attachments

• F1_2014_CkXjtNVYjo.png
    F1_2014_CkXjtNVYjo.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 35
  • F1_2014_LaaeP41fMN.png
    F1_2014_LaaeP41fMN.png
    762.6 KB · Views: 49
just a minor issue, but should the Teams/Drivers Icons in Grand Prix mode be the same as the stock 2014 ones or they were modified on the original mod?, because for me the icons are the stock ones, i installed the patch on a vanilla game but idk if i did miss something
Right. I checked here and the frontend folder is missing, gonna update that.

Last edited:
Why don't you use a normal mid-2000s chassis? After all, modding allows you to do this, you can use one universal model and adapt the textures of the commands to it.

After all, the forum already has ready-made Ferrari 2007 car mod.

Last edited:
Why don't you use a normal mid-2000s chassis? After all, modding allows you to do this, you can use one universal model and adapt the textures of the commands to it.

After all, the forum already has ready-made Ferrari 2007 car mod.
It's pretty tough to find these models and someone who can convert it for me. Also, the F2007 was converted from F1 2020, which means the UV is very limited.

It's pretty tough to find these models and someone who can convert it for me. Also, the F2007 was converted from F1 2020, which means the UV is very limited.
If it's hard, then there is a mod for the 2003 season from Thang Nguyen. Which uses a 99s chassis from Williams, which is much more similar to 2005 than the 2013 chassis. I'm not criticizing your mod, it's great, but there are suggestions to make adjustments. Thanks!

If it's hard, then there is a mod for the 2003 season from Thang Nguyen. Which uses a 99s chassis from Williams, which is much more similar to 2005 than the 2013 chassis. I'm not criticizing your mod, it's great, but there are suggestions to make adjustments. Thanks!
Thanks, but these 1999 models have a bit limited UVs, liveries wouldn't be able to be exactly close to real life, that's why i've chosen those 2012 chassis.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back