Resource icon

Tracks Palmer Motorsports Park 0.8 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
As for track accuracy I was able to compare to the data and it's pretty far off. between the S/F line and T1 the mod ends up 30' too high and is off the rest of the way around.

It's a good start for a track but it is simply built on bad data.

I just used the data Race Track Builder got from Google. If anyone knows another way to get more accurate elevation data into RTB, PLEASE let me know!

Man, I would LOVE to see this track get 99% accuracy as it is the local race track closest to my home. :) I haven't been on the track in years and I don't have a vehicle worth bringing there any longer...but it would be fun to have it in Assetto Corsa. Truth be told, I'm not the biggest fan of it's layout, but I'm thrilled that the track exists for people in MA to enjoy. :)

20141116_111728.jpg
Roadster.JPG
This is my first track. I've raced the track in real life. It's pretty close, but still needs some work, but I've stalled on working on it lately. Main things are smoothing some bumps and fixing camber in some places. If anyone is interested in working on it, I can send you all the files for RTB.

My son and I had a chance to do 9 laps on the track during their open house. At the time I had a MINI Roadster. We had a blast and your rendition of the track is great... I was hoping to race there at some point, I lived 5 miles from the track. Alas I retired and moved to North Carolina.

Very basic noob question... I run motorcycle track days at Palmer and bought the game just to check this track out. The zip file extracted and it shows up its a valid selection in the game but when I try to drive on it, it won't load... hitting start just takes me back to the car/track selection screen. Other tracks do load so I know the game install itself is okay. Any suggestions? TIA.

Many many thanks for creating this for the sim community! Thoroughly enjoying this in prep of an upcoming lapping day. I know it's a longshot but I'll second a comment made in a review... any chance there could be a reverse (CW) version posted up? Or posting up the source files? (Google Drive probably most recommended as mentioned above)

Yes I tried that but its not very good quality. It has these blue very rough areas all over the mesh.
You are looking at points not a mesh. It's how the points were scanned or processed that it will look like it's "torn". When you convert it to a mesh it will look fine. It's not the most high res data but it's 1000x better than the GE data that was used with this RTB track .

1608181327028.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back