rF2 Oval Night @ Jacksonville Superspeedway (Night Race) - Wednesday 13th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Any tips on which options to choose from? I am an oval noob. :sick:
I think in Jacksonville the default was always good. The upgrades are forced by the track/server. Jacksonville is simply flat out, but of course you can do some adjustments so the car handles better in traffic.

@Daiman Patel Do you have the Safety Car activated for the race? Could be important, because as soon as you loose contact at the end of the group (around 0.6 to 0.7 seconds) you loose the draft and loose so much time you can never catch up.

@Daiman Patel Do you have the Safety Car activated for the race? Could be important, because as soon as you loose contact at the end of the group (around 0.6 to 0.7 seconds) you loose the draft and loose so much time you can never catch up.
Yup, "severe" incidents should result in a safety car being deployed for around 2 laps; I haven't updated the rFM file since the last round of 'Oval Night' club races.

About that though, I crashed in one of the races I did and there was no pace car deployed. Shouldn't there be one or are the server rules yet to be updated?

This was FUN!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Started as 10th drove to 1st, made a pitstop, had a spin drove back to 3rd, was 3 Liters of fuel short to keep 3rd...splash and dash... Dropped to 5th, but could get in 4th just before the last left turn. :)
It was a blast.

Thanx for the fun evening guys! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back