rF2 Oval Night @ Jacksonville Superspeedway (Night Race) - Wednesday 13th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Has anybody taken nice screenshots of this event maybe?
There you go @Bram. ;) EDIT: not sure if they're "nice" though, as the camera mode in rF2 is sketchy as hell. Also, I'm far from running max graphics.

rF2_SC_Daytona_Battle.jpg
rF2_SC_Daytona_lap1.jpg
rF2_SC_Daytona_TDR.jpg

rF2_SC_Daytona_Draft_Battle.jpg

That race was really fun for me! :thumbsup: I like how different oval racing is. I saw some reckless moves here and there, but most of us kept it fair and clean, which is mandatory at Daytona. The full course yellow allowed for a bit of strategy and getting the pack together again. Hopefuly we'll see more of these oval races, and thanks to @Daiman Patel for the event.

I loved the race last night. Doing a superspeedway race with proper caution rules was fantastic :D

The only suggestion for @Daiman Patel for next time is that it should probably be easier to bring the caution out. There were a few multi-car incidents last night that would surely have brought it out in a real race, but the game needed a larger pile-up before it brought it out.

I loved the race last night. Doing a superspeedway race with proper caution rules was fantastic :D

The only suggestion for @Daiman Patel for next time is that it should probably be easier to bring the caution out. There were a few multi-car incidents last night that would surely have brought it out in a real race, but the game needed a larger pile-up before it brought it out.
I will tweak the rules - increase full course caution sensitivity - for the next race. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%