Opinion | Racing In The Rain

Please highlight where I was disrespectful. I am also sorry to be wasting my time. Anything I share seems not be important at all for public out there.

@Tzumba And whats your mentality ?

The point you are making with your message is meaningless, and your imagination is very shallow.

1580492389720.png

Of all the things I said on topic, this was chosen as something to shake me up. I feel greatly disappointed and regret participating. Once again it was showed that simracing community has almost nothing to do with actual simulation anymore and just keeps drowning into ignorance. Truly a medieval ages of sirmacing.

In addition, I definitely don't think that context in which I used the word "mentality" is disrespectful or insulting. Also the word itself surely is not insulting.

In case the person thought that it was insulting to be told that the message was meaningless, and that imagination demontrated wasn't impressive, then I am sorry but it is true.

We have a league (OTCR) and few servers up in ACC with random weather but we noticed that the wet ones are basically empty. We decided to keep the random weather but reduce the possibility of rain to 15-20% and avoid having severe weather.
So... a lot of people like the possibility of wet track but very few really want to compete on it.

Good to know not only are we in the age of alternative facts, we are also experiencing alternative definitions, and the apology that isn't. Awesome!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back