Tracks Opel Rennbahn 1920s

Now this track looks crappy, who you really are, big kids who get angry about every thing, please grow up
You were showcasing your own creations in someone elses thread. It was unrelated to anything said before.
If you are so eager to get your hands on this track, a simple kind message in which you're asking for a test version might have done the job. Instead you came in and demanded it.
As Fat-Alfie said; it's a hobby project, not a piece of work which is payed for. Noone can ask for anything. One can only try :)

Thank you, friends :). I'm someone who does things with a lot of passion and sometimes it's hard for me to deal with failure. Yesterday I came across my screenshots of Aspertsham, from 2014 until 2020. The first screenshot looked very basic, not very promising, to be honest, whereas the screenshots from 2020 looked a lot more like the real thing. That proves, nearly everything is possible with love and passion.

Furthermore I had the chance to get in contact with many of my track making idols, great people, very polite people – and every masterpiece of them is a new boost for my projects. It's a very positive "competition", people are sharing their knowledge and so every beginner (like me in 2014) has the chance to realize own projects. Therefore a big thank you to you all!
I will continue my work on Opel Rennbahn with things, I love to do: creating all the little details, that can make a difference.

I wish you all the very best!
Stay healthy!

Thank you, friends :). I'm someone who does things with a lot of passion and sometimes it's hard for me to deal with failure. Yesterday I came across my screenshots of Aspertsham, from 2014 until 2020. The first screenshot looked very basic, not very promising, to be honest, whereas the screenshots from 2020 looked a lot more like the real thing. That proves, nearly everything is possible with love and passion.

Furthermore I had the chance to get in contact with many of my track making idols, great people, very polite people – and every masterpiece of them is a new boost for my projects. It's a very positive "competition", people are sharing their knowledge and so every beginner (like me in 2014) has the chance to realize own projects. Therefore a big thank you to you all!
I will continue my work on Opel Rennbahn with things, I love to do: creating all the little details, that can make a difference.

Stay healthy!
I look forward to the completed track, keep up the excellent work. Will you also keep up the work on
Dessau 1949-1956 ?

I must say I'm glad to hear you didn't stop your Projects- sometimes it's good to take a little Time off, take a deep breath and reconsider things. After a few more Laps on the Rennbahn, I must say you're definitely on the right path to be one of the Top- Trackbuilders out there.:thumbsup:
Regarding constructive Criticism:
When you drive out of the Paddock Area, the Big Banner that says 'Willkommen auf der Opelbahn' is mirrored.
Also there should be some kind of Arrow or something to show in what Direction you have to drive- especially since a Racedrack driven Counter- Clockwise is a bit unusual for Europe.
You see, the Big Picture leaves not much to be desired, so I start getting Picky about the little Details;)

Stay healthy!
Aspertsham is still one of the craziest tracks out there (btw. still wating for that update ;)).
My offer to do the cams for Rennbahn still stands, if you even need the help.

I must say I'm glad to hear you didn't stop your Projects- sometimes it's good to take a little Time off, take a deep breath and reconsider things. After a few more Laps on the Rennbahn, I must say you're definitely on the right path to be one of the Top- Trackbuilders out there.:thumbsup:
Regarding constructive Criticism:
When you drive out of the Paddock Area, the Big Banner that says 'Willkommen auf der Opelbahn' is mirrored.
Also there should be some kind of Arrow or something to show in what Direction you have to drive- especially since a Racedrack driven Counter- Clockwise is a bit unusual for Europe.
You see, the Big Picture leaves not much to be desired, so I start getting Picky about the little Details;)

The "Willkommen" banner is corrected for the next version. I'm not sure how to handle flags in general. KsFlags? A descreet alpha transparency? Is it worth using another material for that (it's also a performance issue)? That's why some of them are mirrored on the back side, it's just a placeholder at the moment.

There are two signs at pit exit showing the way. They are not very big and they are no neon signs, so they cannot easily be seen. There should be one at the end of pit pointing to the left, you're right. I will add that.

Beta version (v0.99) of Opel-Rennbahn is online. I don't know why it doesn't show up in track downloads section. I added a "new version" and maybe that's why it's not listed in recent track files. Maybe the term "new version" means only the very first version of a track? I don't want to upload it again as "update", could screw up everything, I guess. Nevertheless, download works. Have fun!

suedkurve_night.jpg

nordkurve.jpg

race.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back