Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Had some massive stuttering in Race2 for god knows what reason... anyone know what it could be? (Race1 was completely fine)

I have a decent PC (running GSC fine in high settings). I also remember having stuttering sometimes, and in my case it was mostly due to some applications running in the background (taking CPU or RAM usage). For example, a lot of tabs opened in your Internet browser, an antimalware program running a planned analysis, etc.

Can't be sure if it will be the same problem's source for you, though...

First race was boring for me, alone all the time except the first two laps. Second race on the other hand was too eventful. First, someone crashed on the first corner and I had nowhere to go, then Par pushed me off the track at the braking and I ended up on the wall, then a lapped car spun right in front of me, then some more guys were pushing me off my line while overtaking. Use your mirrors and common sense guys next time, please. Of course I had some nice battles as well and thanks to those guys for some fun.

The car is fun to drive so maybe I'll join for another races. I won't make it for the next saturday but in two weeks maybe.

Horrible track.
My system handles all GSC tracks just fine. It handles Assetto Corsa just fine, and running alone I get awful stuttering in this track, specially coming to the main straight and on the pit area.
Really terrible.
I will not lower graphical settings because the issue is not with my system.
Will see how it goes with more people on the track later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back