Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I really hate to add to the drop outs, but I am unable to race today. Worked 12 hours overnight, and i thought I'd be up for this, but I wasn't expecting work to be so busy, which has left me feeling really tired.... see ya next week mid-week! Enjoy todays event

Good racing. Sorry for the chat in qualification I hasn´t used this format in GSC. Before I read outlap, hotlap, inlap did that and got DQ which was confusing as heck when I never passed the finish line 4 times lol. Must be the synchronization error getting out to early. My TS wasn´t working at the time.

These cars can sure take a beating. Someone spun out in T1 I had cars left/right and behind wasn´t really time to stomp the brake pedal but I had the line to doom it turned out. Engine died it seemed but somehow it resurrected back to life. But then something else broke some laps before finish and I had to give another spot up. Quite realistic touring car race if you ask me.

Nice racing, guys! :D

During quilifying, I think that people (including me) who exited the pits during synchronization lost a lap or something... No big deal, it's fun to race, no matter where on the grid! ;)

These cars are great for online racing. Combined to this track, you really have to think up your overtakes. It's too bad we had a lot of late sign outs, but still, the pack was always battleing wheel-to-wheel and door-to-door. Almost a Nascar density of cars in some corners. It was moslty clean, close, and fair, so that was perfect.

Sorry about my terrible start in race two, I couldn't see the lights, and, as my sound had dropped out/crashed, I could not hear them neither... :confused:

P.S.: that was my first experience racing with no sound, I must say that it's pretty horrible (@Mid-pack Jack, I tried to pretend, but shifting gears only based on the rev lights is somewhat tedious). :roflmao:

What makes these cars so much fun to drive is the fact that you can swap paint without it hurtling you off track. (unlike AC).
The standard of racing was superb and close. You aliens had better watch out coz I'm getting better. By 2018 I should be challenging for the front row of the grid. :thumbsup::)
1971581907465f21331c3a4_zpszc4vnqnn.png

And well done Coen for trying at your fist ever go of GSCE.
GRAB_009_zps3v7gbujc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back