Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Dan's idea sounds good to me to be honest (although it does put me in a sticky situation with being rather new to this game lol!)

also have a quick question:

how do i share cars within the club? everytime i select 'share car' it tells me that it is locked and as such i cant share it, but i haven't locked it?!?! can anybody help?

got a Ferrari 458 (S700, first car i've brought!) that I wanted to share..

Sorry - have to withdraw. Forgot that the In-laws were down this weekend ....:frown:
No problems Wayne I have removed you from the list.

Could you put me down as a possible, if im on, i will defo play.. just planning something that night (which is earlier but im not sure how long it will run on for), seems like you have space for me to be a reserve for now.

if not i understand :D
Ryan, Sure I will add you as a reserve in the 16th spot and have sent you a friend request.

Dan's idea sounds good to me to be honest (although it does put me in a sticky situation with being rather new to this game lol!)

also have a quick question:

how do i share cars within the club? everytime i select 'share car' it tells me that it is locked and as such i cant share it, but i haven't locked it?!?! can anybody help?

got a Ferrari 458 (S700, first car i've brought!) that I wanted to share..

If its like FM3 then your cars are probably 'locked' because they have been bought (need to undo tuning) OR they have a locked design - repaint to unlock - I hope that helps.
Wayne

No problems Wayne, it may have blacked out picture instead of the car image as some of the cars in the club was yestarday and there is a post in the main Forza forum about other people having problems with there clubs.

I haven't been on Forza 4 yet today, but will be on sometime later after 4pm.

I have had this a few times and it been a tune, like Wayne said you need to un-tune it and return it back to default.

To do this you need to
Get in to (Can do this from My Cars)
Click on Upgrade then tune and it will ask if you want to remove the current tune.
Agree to removing the tune.

Then you should be able to share it.

If not is is a design that is stopping it, somewhere in the menu systme there is delete design, you need to select that to remove the design, paint job etc...

No problems Wayne, it may have blacked out picture instead of the car image as some of the cars in the club was yestarday and there is a post in the main Forza forum about other people having problems with there clubs.

I haven't been on Forza 4 yet today, but will be on sometime later after 4pm.

Got one in auction for 150K today.

I put a Bentley up for club use and it had blackout screen - I put plates on it though - mebbe its to do with graphics/vinyls?

Forza 3 tonight - last race in the league before switch to FM4!

25yzsqu.png

Car: Lotus Elise 05
Track: Hockenheim GP
Laps: 10

Assist: ABS Only (all others banned)
Upgrades: Allowed to A class 600

Start Time: 6.30PM GMT (+1BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Dan Smith / MysticViibrosis
  4. Karl Reaper/XxkArLo5Xx
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver

25yzsqu.png

Car: 1969 & 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 / 1969 Dodge Charger R/T / 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator / 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Track: Twin Ring Motegi - Super Speedway
Laps: 25

Upgrades: Allowed upto D350

Start Time: 19:30 GMT (8.30pm BST - UK Time)
Lobby will open at 19:10 GMT (8.10pm BST) and there will be a 3 lap warm up before the main event.

Entrylist:
  1. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  2. Paulo Ribeiro / pribeiro66
  3. Mike Bell / elite mkb
  4. Wayne Thomas / DefytheMachine
  5. Dylan Hember / H3MB3RD
  6. Dan Smith / MysticViibrosis
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver

25yzsqu.png

Car: 2000 & 2002 Honda Integra Type-R / 1997 & 2004 Honda Civic Type-R / 2001 Acura Integra Type-R
Track: Laguna Seca
Laps: 20

Upgrades: Allowed upto C425

Start Time: 7.30pm GMT (BST is now GMT as clocks have gone back, Sunday 30th, morning)

Entrylist:
  1. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  2. Dan Smith / MysticViibrosis
  3. Wayne Thomas / DefytheMachine
  4. Karl Raper / xxkArLo5xx
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver