(OLD) Super Touring Reloaded '98

Cars (OLD) Super Touring Reloaded '98 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
AndreasFSC submitted a new resource:

Super Touring Reloaded '98 - Super Touring Cars 1998

Super Touring Reloaded '98
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a graphical update of my first ever mod 'AL Super Touring' for the Race07 series.
I had to build and learn everything from scratch to make the mod. It was 'learning by doing', and it resulted in a little bit messy mod, so I've tidied it up.
You need the STCC addon from Simbin to get the sound of some of the cars.
If you don't have STCC installed, you can just replace...

Read more about this resource...

from the read more about this resource :
You need the STCC addon from Simbin to get the sound of some of the cars.
If you don't have STCC installed, you can just replace the .aud files with a file from a car you got.

No problem to install tracks.
But with mods ( same with fia_gt3_2011 or others), it seems too complicated for me.Or it's a problem with my Race 07 game box. I just play offline. Apparently, i need "steam" to complete instalation. Too bad for me, huge mod with all the cars i needed.
But thanks anyway Paul, and sorry for my bad english.

Yes. Bought on second hand around 2011. Installed in offline version found on an old hard drive .
By searching in forums, other people have the same problem with mods. They have just offline instalation. I've found GTR EVO ( more cars and GT's) to buy, wait and see.
Meanwhile, return to RFactor, GTR2, GTL and AC. It will be enough.
Thanks for help.

Yes. Bought on second hand around 2011. Installed in offline version found on an old hard drive .
They moved it to Steam and to be honest there's no problems, unless you have an ideological objection to Steam I would say add it. The mod itself is well worth it if you loved Toca from the late 90:s.
And as Paul said , the expansion packs are cheap nowadays.

Thanks for your advices. I was not at home these days.
Meanwhile, I received my new game. A DVD in a ... box! Lucky to find it.
I think you understand what I prefer.
With the gt's, it's ok. To begin, I just added some tracks. And I will keep this game like that .
I hope someday I will find also .... GTR3.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back