Old Skin Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok decided to give this car another go, but I cant find a Carslberg logo thats white and had no backround...

I found a white one but it had a green backround so I couldnt use it coz the backround was on the skin also and was a different colour..anyone?>>

Ok decided to give this car another go, but I cant find a Carslberg logo thats white and had no backround...

I found a white one but it had a green backround so I couldnt use it coz the backround was on the skin also and was a different colour..anyone?>>

Here you go...had this laying around. It's white and has no background...

Attachments

• Carlsberg White.rar
    22.3 KB · Views: 149
Seat Cupra GT Club

After seeing the entries in the skinning comp and getting a little bit of home time I figured I would see what I could throw together with my limited time.

This was a WIP, and will never be completed but figured I would throw it out and let you all have a look at it.

• Stephan Knaepen

My first project to make a skin for the bmw 320i e46. It's not finished yet (so don't mind the windows. I'm having some trouble with that) but the main idea is to try and leave out all the stickers from sponsers.

Any comments are welcome :)

Regards

stephan

Attachments

• left front.jpg
    left front.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 192
  • right front.jpg
    right front.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 186
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Top back.jpg
    Top back.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 207
  • top front.jpg
    top front.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 195
An excellent start, and I like the choice of logo stripes as it is rather more appealing than the single white stripe that the old logo's have.

One word of caution on that BMW, as well as many of the other car templates is to watch the transitions from one body panel to another on the template, particularly the front fender flare. This area is at times a pain to match up and look good as it isn't exactly in line with the other panels.

You can either do test renders in a lower res to take a look at the problem areas, or use a program like deep exploration to give you a decent idea on stripe alignment.

• Luc Byard

I've been working on an F3000 livery for a relative of mine who works for Zytek. He was very excited about Zytek power appearing in the game so I've done a Team Zytek livery based on the company's own branding. Most of the sposors are connected to Zytek but I asked him to pick a couple of non-motorsport ones for variety and he chose Liptonic and, for some reason, beretta; who make guns. Well anyway it's almost done, just a little bit of tweaking and once it gets his final nod I'll probably upload it.

Attachments

• Zytek41 at Turkey 1.jpg
    Zytek41 at Turkey 1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Zytek41 at Turkey 2.jpg
    Zytek41 at Turkey 2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Zytek41 at Turkey 3.jpg
    Zytek41 at Turkey 3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Zytek41 at Turkey 5.jpg
    Zytek41 at Turkey 5.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 184

Attachments

• BTCC_00.jpg
    BTCC_00.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 177
  • BTCC_01.jpg
    BTCC_01.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 218
  • BTCC_02.jpg
    BTCC_02.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 193
  • BTCC_03.jpg
    BTCC_03.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 198
WOw thats fast, they look incredibly good Petra, exactly like we have seen them in real life yesterday.

If now only someone good make a sound mod to to have the amazing C30 should, wow!

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play