• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

Hi folks,

Currently working on a new version which will contain:

All new models from Race

Alfa 155

STW 1997 skinpack/addon

New shader settings

And some other cars not seen in the Race mod including the Cavalier and 405 (These from the F1C Mod, and will be replaced when Andreas makes his.)

Other bug fixes like normal updates

:)

Downloads: A new file has been added by catboy:

Circuito de Navarra

The Circuit is a unique track in the north-west of Spain, qualified to hold regional, national and international races, not to mention first-class car and motorcycle testing procedures. A varied track has been designed to create distinct sensations for drivers thanks to the combination of fast, slow and more technical stretches.
more in www.circuitodenavarra.com

Downloads: A new file has been added by xenio:

Ruta San Benito

Bueno, pues por fin y despues de mucho trabajo, terminé la ruta "Cruceña - San Benito 1.00", aqui os dejo algunas capturas y seguidamente la descarga, lo he convertido en un ejecutable, por tanto se instala solo en la carpeta locations de Rfactor para mas comodidad o para el que no sepa colocarlo en el juego, espero que os guste como tambien espero vuestras críticas, asi que a dizfrutarlo, aqui lo teneis:

Y AQUI LA DESCARGA:

Ruta San Benito

Downloads: A new file has been added by Tim Ling:

Imola 1960s 1.0

<div>Imola 1960s 1.0</div><div><br></div><div>By Rodrrico</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>NOTES:</div><div>Imola 1960s 1.0 is a remake of my old track Imola 1963. I started from the begining and remodelled the entire track,</div><div>the objects, walls, elevation - everything.</div><div><br></div><div>Imola 1963 was my first public release track which has been out since mid 2009. Since this time I have improved my track</div><div>building skill levels greatly and felt it was the right time to remake my old track. It is entirely from scratch, though there&nbsp;</div><div>will be similarities between Imola 1963 and 1960s.</div><div><br></div><div>I generally make fictional circuits (or heavily modified real world circuits) these days as my early 'historical' circuits were</div><div>heavily critisized for their inaccuracies and usually over fidilly little things. Imola 1960s is going to be my only (that I plan thus far)</div><div>historical circuit for rfactor to be remade as a result of the critisism from my others.</div><div><br></div><div>The circuit is 5.017km and consists of a very long curved straight that can be taken flat out in most formulae. This is the pre 1973 chicane</div><div>version of Imola. It is a high speed circuit.</div><div><br></div><div>I recommend F1 mods, as I played with some and enjoyed them all. However my favourites are :</div><div>F1-1991, 1967 &amp; 1971.</div><div><br></div><div>____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</div><div><br></div><div>KNOWN ISSUES:</div><div>- AI speed.</div><div>BTB circuit design is my speciality, but AIW is not my strongest point. Sometimes I get it just right, and others like this,a re not.</div><div>The AI is around 2-4 seconds off my pace as they slow on the slightest of bend where I can go flat. Thus beating them to pole most of the time.</div><div><br></div><div>As always, set the AI to min. of 95%.</div><div><br></div><div>If you are an AIW rfactor expert then please contact me through rfactorcentral and we can work together to improve AIW in my circuits.</div><div>____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</div>

Downloads: A new file has been added by prunn:

Montreal GP4 2011

after all this hard work on this project its now time for a second official public release. The content is a composite of:
-montreal gp4 by tttt (base)
-updated with montreal 2010-11 for gp4 (by me) shapes/textures
-trackside object montreal 2008 by the lonely
-flashing lights by IPM
-changes:
2011 adverts
bug fixes
nightlights are now effective

preview: http://youtu.be/9jLVT_ibFuk?hd=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News