• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

Woops, sorry. Didn't know how this site works the updating thing. I only updated the main body thing in the download page, not the file.

That will come later, sorry guys :tongue:

I currently have nearly all of BTCC 1993 and 1994. I am doing 1995 at the moment. 1996 is under progress and so is 1997 (1997 is about 40% done).

Thanks,
Evo

Downloads: A new file has been added by Ivo Simons:

Norisring 2009

Located in the Bavarian city of Nuremberg, the Norisring is 2.3 kilometers long and incorporates two hairpin
corners and a long main straight. The track hosts an annual DTM round as well as various support races such as the Porsche Carrera Cup.

Located in the Bavarian city of Nuremberg, the Norisring is 2.3 kilometers long and incorporates two hairpin
corners and a long main straight. The track hosts an annual DTM round as well as various support races such as the Porsche Carrera Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%