• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

Downloads: A new file has been added by entrevias:

La Dehesa

This is my first track, called La Dehesa for the tipical environment of central Spain.

There are four versions:

Long (10.22 km / 6.35 m) is the main track, with a mix of medium and fast turns

Sprint (9.46 km / 5.89 m) is the same layout with a couple of shortcuts, in order to do it faster.

West (4.69 km / 2.92 m) is the first half of the track, which contains most straights and slow turns.

This three tracks use the main pit lane, with 64 boxes for 32 teams.

East (5.51 km / 3.42 m) is the second half, which uses the most sinuous section and the second pit lane, with 52 boxes for 26 teams.

Thanks to everyone who helps the community with their knowledge and creations, xpacks and textures: ISI, Piddy, ennisfargis, N.Lourenço, BARBJE_Keller, CidJc, fisico94, jerry13344, CG Textures, Troy Whitmer, Jacobo Cortés Ferreira and Antje Hilgenfeld. Sorry if i forgot someone. Xpacks with my own objects will be released soon.

Alternative link

GRAB_340.jpg

GRAB_358.jpg

GRAB_498.jpg

GRAB_501.jpg

GRAB_046.jpg

GRAB_570.jpg

Updated to version 1.1.

Fixes: Box window texture, fuel consumption in short layouts, and other minor bugs and updates.

New: 24h version. Long layout with both pitlanes opened (up to 104 cars). Known bugs: only for online races, because AI doesn't stop properly at pitlane #2. Pitout ligths at both pitlanes give unaccurate warnings for incoming cars.

Megaupload
Mediafire
Rapidshare

Downloads: A new file has been added by RMBRacetec:

Bergrennen Oberhallau

Bergrennen Oberhallau for Rfactor made with Bobs Track Builder and method Zaxxxon.
Thanks to all XPack Creators, without the Xpacks the Track wouldn´t look like that.
Also Thanks to Zaxxxon.

Feel free to optimise or convert the Track, but please let me know ;)

Downloads: A new file has been added by Rot Teufel:

DRM - Ford Capri Turbo Belga

INSTALL INSTRUCTION

Just extract or copy paste in "GameData\Vehicles\DRM\FORD_CAPRI_TURBO" folder

DISCLAIMER

You mustn't sell this, i total disagree.
You can upload it on your site and put them in download section, but my name must be in credits as original author.
The files ares provide as they're. No warranties. Use at your own risk.

Downloads: A new file has been added by soramame:

Sodegaura Forest Raceway

Sodegaura Forest Raceway

There is the Sodegaura Forest Raceway in Sodegaura-shi, Chiba in the distance of one hour from Tokyo.
I opened in 2009.
Full length: 2.436km / 1.5 miles
Course width: 18-15 meters
A corner number: 14

Thanks to Kenny39 for cam file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling