1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old PCARS Club Threads

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2 Racing Club' started by Bram Hengeveld, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloozmahn

bloozmahn
    Premium

Ratings:
    +58
    i wish i could host but i can't be certain of availability to a reasonable level.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +148
    I have done both .. I have some pre built pit stops that I made off line & saved .. I had one selected by default for splash & soft tires .. when it started raining I used the d-pad to bring up the race management and changed my stop to wet's only .. I then call a pit stop ..My first try the engenere cam back saying "what's that your breaking up I cant here you " this is part of PC2's "pit stop errors" that you can turn off and on in the realism settings , so I hit my request pit again and they confirmed it and the yellow pit board came up , rolled into my pit and the crew did there thing ..it was very cool ! remember if they are repairing any damage they will just appear to stand there as you wait it out .. also when building your pit strategies in that menu they show you a time table of how long each act will take ..have a look and you will see it ..:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. bloozmahn

bloozmahn
    Premium

Ratings:
    +58
    simcade my ass, that's awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  4. MikeNorth

MikeNorth
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm really digging the GT3 cars in VR, but would be interested in some pick-up racing. Prefer to know track/car combination in advance so I can work up to some reasonable speeds (which takes me awhile.)

5. Alexander Steininger

Alexander Steininger

Ratings:
    +0
    DRIVER 1 REAL NAME: ALEXANDER STEININGER
    DRIVER 1 GAMERTAG: DRIVER240497
    DRIVER NUMBER: #76
    DRIVER 2 REAL NAME: ///
    DRIVER 2 GAMERTAG: ///
    TEAM NAME: ANGRY ANT DRIVER ACADAMY

6. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium

Ratings:
    +94
    Is this server still runing?

7. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,396
    Yup....you may need to go into steam and raise your allowed server ping to be set to max for it to show. Really depends on your location i am guessing. Once i switched my setting it showed and added nearly an extra 100 servers in mp.

8. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium

Ratings:
    +94
    I have Automatic 5000 seting but i can not see the server.

9. Roostlick

Roostlick
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
  10. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff

Ratings:
    +1,120
    @Dennis could you clarify if this server is still online? I don't think so to be honest. No pCars 1 events at Racedepartment in over a year.

Sorry pals, seems like this was a misunderstanding and our Server for pCars 1 is not online!

11. Roostlick

Roostlick
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    I was assuming it had moved over to being a pCars 2 server now, with this thread being moved to this pCars 2 Racing Club section. But it's not online for either from what I can see :-(

12. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff

Ratings:
    +1,120
    The move over to the pcars 2 action was a forum issue I fear. We don't really have many staffs for pcars 2 or even 1 at the moment so it will take some time to get everything arranged. I will ask the responsible guys about starting a new server.
    Seems like the interest is there :)

13. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,396
    My understanding is that all the servers were brought down on the weekend for the rf2 endurance race....so its probably not running atm

14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,195
    pCars2 server now.
    It was probably turned off for the league events over the weekend, I'm sure @Dennis will put it back up when he's next on site.

15. Dennis

Dennis
    RedShift Racing Staff

Ratings:
    +992
    Hey guys, sorry for the late response. As pointed out by @RasmusP the club section from pcars1 was just moved over to pcars 2, so all old threads still exist.

We do not have set up a dedicated 24/7 server for pcars 2 yet. Our regular club server is set up in a way that requires at least two people to be present on the server (thanks to @Kurupt CDN for the heads-up :thumbsup:), so setting up a server that you guys can use during the week is on our to do list.

If everything goes according to plan, it should be set up by next week, I'll update this thread once everything is ready :)

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.