PC2 Project Cars 2 Racing Club (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Welcome to RaceDepartment's Racing Club for Project CARS! Project CARS can be played on various platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and we'd like to facilitate and encourage our members to post challenging casual events for members by members.

Platform Prefixes
We now use Prefixes (which you will be required to select when creating a new race (thread).
pc-png.91913

ps4-png.91914

xone-png.91915

Setting up a race
First of all start with a plan. Post a thread not at the final moment before you want to race but open it a couple of days in advance. Official RD events are always scheduled a week in advance for the highest change on success.

Secondly order your threads properly and try to make it as simple as possible. Not everybody wants to read a wall of text with requirements. Keep it simple, easy and friend.

Contents of a racing club thread
  • Select a prefix for your platform of choice.
  • Thread Title: Car Class @ Track - Date
  • Thread Content: Use the template that will be posted soon.
Good luck and have tons of fun racing and we hope to see you on track soon!

Very nice experience!! :thumbsup: .... but it has to be easier to choose wet tires when pitting.. I pitted 3 times for tires :D
Few bugs here and there, ,annoying when the virtual mirror disappears..

..and maybe the names could be real and not from steam.

Had the same "start experience" earlier today for the first time, my cpu is overclocked still had to wait for the green light ;)
Mh, the vga cabel of the middle monitor was loose, every couple of corners i got a 2 sec black screen thats why i lost control in the second lap.
Pit stop took long, probably damage repair (thought i turned that off), once the pitcrew animation ended i was stuck for another 5 sec without being able to accelerate. Got a penalty for speeding that didn´t apply after the race. Finished 4. but the game decided i was 3. also gaps were wrong.

Lets hope the Ferrari gets patched soon, 1-2 sec difference to the next best car ...

Thanks everyone for joining, next event is up: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wec-fuji-tue-10oct17.141752/ Since the event is less than 1 week prior to WEC 6h of Fuji, that is what we will drive :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-change-your-in-game-name.141795/

this does not work for the multiplayer name... or am i wrong? :confused:
Yup unfortunately it still uses the Steam names, so it's ok if people don't use their real names for the time being. Make sure to post your Steam nicknames when signing up though :thumbsup:

Well i was finally able to find the server and join but was 5 sec to late at making it on the grid.
Key was setting the ping in steam to its max which i think is 15000? None of the other lowers ones would show the server. Which is ridiculously high as ive never had a ping higher than 140 in other titles connecting to rd servers.
Hope you guys had fun and i will join in the next event :)

sorry i mussed this, i never pull a no-show but had the wrong time on my reminder calendar !

might consider putting EU as the tag to make it easier to sort for timezones. totally my error but it might help avoid any confusion.
will there be any weekend events or weeknight more american -friendly times?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back