Old NKP modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by Andrew Scott:

Trackmaps

Hi, I noticed a few circuits had missing trackmaps at the car/track selection menu, so I knocked some up for my own self satisfaction:wink:, then thought it a good idea to share.

If you want to make your own, its easy, just do the following, Start nKpro, goto car/track selection menu and look for tracks without images EG: "NO IMAGE", make a note of the track names EXACTLY as you see them, (you will need this later in the proccess) once done exit the game. NOTE:The dash (-) in a trackname is actually an underscore (_) when renaming maps.
Now go into the nKPro Dir, usually C:/nKPro1.2 and open the Tracks folder, open the track file you want to fix eg: Ricardo Tormo, then open the file called "ui" in here you will find a file named "map"(this is the file you will use to create the trackmap). Now create a new folder and name it "ntres" (lowercase and without quotes of course), okay, now copy the "map" file into the "ntres" file you just made, this next step is why you needed the track name, now rename the "map" file you just copied into the ntres folder to what you wrote down, Exactly, or it wont work. Remember the dash is an underscore.
Now when you select the track, you will have the trackmap instead of "NO IMAGE".

Or if the above is too much effort, just download these ones I did.

Big thanks for your great work!

I already ask in the Shanghai topic, but don't know if you read it, do you consider converting Algarve rFactor version to NetKar? If you do and need help to contact N.Ferraz to give you permission, I can help you with that.

I'd love to make a version of the Algarve circuit, but at the moment I'm concentrating on tracks that are in the 2011 F1 calendar,so Valencia Street is nearly done :-

valenciaw.jpg

Next I'm making a version of the Hungaroring and then possibly an updated Silverstone.So after all that :) maybe I can work on the Algarve.
Would be a great project as it's a fantastic circuit.

I'd love to make a version of the Algarve circuit, but at the moment I'm concentrating on tracks that are in the 2011 F1 calendar,so Valencia Street is nearly done :-

View attachment 34396

Next I'm making a version of the Hungaroring and then possibly an updated Silverstone.So after all that :) maybe I can work on the Algarve.
Would be a great project as it's a fantastic circuit.

thank you so much for your work, i am waiting patiently for valencia and hungary (and updated silverstone as well!)

cheers!

Downloads: A new file has been added by Gary Levy:

Valencia Street Circuit

Finally ready for release :) So many changes on this one it's hard to list them all.
If you want to see the original rFactor track to compare it's here :-

http://www.virtualr.net/valencia-street-circuit-2009-1-0-released/

Many thanks to International Pro Modding for originating the track and for kindly allowing me to convert it.

Has been beta tested (thanks guys at Radiator Springs) so hopefully there shouldn't be too many problems.Please let me know if you find any.

I'm starting work on Hungaroring next,so it's off to Budapest!

Downloads: A new file has been added by Tariq Gamil:

Cobra Liveries
--------------
--------------

These skins were inspired by the liveries that are commonly associated with Carroll Shelby's cars with the twin blue stripes over a white paintjob.

I have also included two alternate versions with a red paintjob and a blue paintjob.

I have also included an extra gift. Good Lord Mister Shelby! :)

Extract cars folder to your netKar PRO main directory.

Liveries made by Tariq Gamil.

Please ask permission first before attempting to modify or uploading to other web pages!

Thank you and Enjoy! :)

V2
--------------
--------------

Adjusted body2.dds files to match the shading used in the default skins.

white%20cobra_6pk.jpg

blue%20cobra_Ca1.jpg

red%20cobra_AXv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements