Old NKP modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me the track feels spot on from the real track.. I think there should be a kind of green curb at the last left corner though so that you can cut it slightly, without cutting the corner.

I got that feeling from Spa 2010 version though.

I know what you mean Sergio, there is not much "flow" to the circuit. It's no wonder the F1 and MotoGP guys complain about this place every time they visit. It's my least favourite of the Tilke designed tracks.

Interestingly, I read that it may be dropped from F1 calendars in the future as the attendance rates from local people are so poor. Also, they built the place on marshland, with curious polystyrene foundations which are starting to deteriorate, causing the track to subside and start to break up in places. The cost to replace these foundations would be considerable for a track that is purportedly fulfilling 30% of it's capacity at it's largest event of the year.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Andrew Scott:

Le Mans 24 Night & Day for nkp.rar

Found this, many thanks to Stephane Migrouille for converting this track.

"Les 24 heures du Mans"Night & Day/Le Mans 24 Night & Day for nkp.rar
thank to Sylvain GLAPA for Permission.
ORIGINAL Made by Sylvain GLAPA for NR2003 converted for rfactor by Franck#55
(sky base on night made by Gianluca Bonifacio, i've just add moon)

Downloads: A new file has been added by Andrew Scott:

Ahvenisto v1.0

A big THANKS to Rene for the converting of this circuit for nKPro.

Credits:
Thanks to Kimmo Kokkonen for converting this track to GTR² and GTL, from GPL (made by Sergio Loro, Jussi Kaskia, Robert Zeugin, Ginetto) and giving permission to convert it. And also thanks to Slider916 for giving permission to include his and cammel's rFactor work.

Thanks also to, Frank Rogge, Julian Borchers, Ralf Gilles and Axel Herschel for testing the track and giving advice.

Fulvio "Gek" Genova and Andrea Lojelo for supporting helping and optimizing the track for me.

Marius Carey, Albert McSaltens and the rest of the community for writing tutorials, answering questions and helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back