Old NKP modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by CAR:

Blackwood

Thanks to the LFS devs for allowing this conversion.
nkscr_10.jpg

There are two configurations, Grand Prix & Car Park. The Car Park layout’s the full circuit too, but with a hole in the wall after the chicane.

Take the path back crossing the whole in the ground (you won’t fall through it I promise!) for access to the car park.

As for the rally cross layout, it didn’t really work in nKPro… it’s still named though if you want to manually add the config’.

UPDATE:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20132744/Blackwood_update.7z

• Fixed the transparency issue with some trees & pit entry/exit markings in the rain
  • Fixed reflections off a couple of objects
  • Deleted a tree messed up in the conversion process (that was missed before :s)

I've also uploaded a new package here at RD, so if you downloaded before 16/03 just download & apply the above update.

Thanks to McSaltens & TomasT for their help and all the beta testers too.

We had a very nice beta testing race there with Formula 2000. I can recommend it if people dont know the track, we all were very close. Ks2 for me that didnt know the track was totally impossible because of the blind turns. But just a matter of practice.
It has a very nice flow when you get into it and I understand why Marius wanted to convert it.

Thanks for the nice track.

And I've found a shortcut for the Car Park.
As soon as starting, go through a transparent wire fence on the left, then you would be able to get the shortcut, regardless of layouts.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes