No Friday update?

I totaly agree, I was just curious about it. It's weird because I didn't open a new thread lol, my question was asked on a already made AC thread and I got the answer i was looking for which is : 14 or 17th of january but Kunos still are uncertain about it.

Again, totaly well desearve rest and family time to come back even stronger.

Last edited:
You kidding me? It was more than 2 weeks ago - could've been one of the devs on Twitter, or on their site, or on their Facebook page.

Not arsed to search exactly where this was posted, to be honest.

So hardly an official statement eh? I don't think all the AC players follow Kunos or Marco's Twitter on a daily basis. They informed us there would be two weekly updates. If there skipping one, I think it's in their best interest to inform us as good as possible. Saves some people from getting angry for no reason.

Just to be clear, I don't mind skipping an update. It's understandable. But communication is key.

As if Kunos we're reading on these forums ;). They just posted this on their FB:

Hello and happy new year to everybody!
We are getting back to full activity after the holidays and we are working hard to prepare the next update that will go live on Friday 17 January. Our top priority and objective at the moment is to optimise the AI and have it working at least on some special events.
We would like to thank everybody for their support and looking forward for an exciting 2014!

Last edited:
So hardly an official statement eh? I don't think all the AC players follow Kunos or Marco's Twitter on a daily basis. They informed us there would be two weekly updates. If there skipping one, I think it's in their best interest to inform us as good as possible. Saves some people from getting angry for no reason.

Just to be clear, I don't mind skipping an update. It's understandable. But communication is key.

They did communicate it.

And there has just been confirmation again on Facebook:
Hello and happy new year to everybody!
We are getting back to full activity after the holidays and we are working hard to prepare the next update that will go live on Friday 17 January. Our top priority and objective at the moment is to optimise the AI and have it working at least on some special events.
We would like to thank everybody for their support and looking forward for an exciting 2014!

Love it how the sim "community" is raging about every unimportant ****...

Seriously so much negativity.

Take a good look at my post history and see how I have been very, very positive about almost everything about AC.

But you know what is even worse than a negative community? A community that does not allow any constructive feedback, because it is so afraid their beloved sim will be put into a bad spotlight. Constructive criticism is essential and very very useful for everyone.

Capture.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back