No Friday update?

Yeah - some AI action would be great.

While we are on the subject of negativity - after watching the videos on "The Division" website, we might just come to the conclusion that we should just lighten up and enjoy what we have while we have it - bring on the mods! ;) JK

Hahaha, I love it when the FANBOYS get all revved up over someones minor negativity or indifferent opinion, just goes to show how much some Simracers need to "Let It Go", not like a little negative opinion is gonna destroy Kunos or AC, Sheesh!!

They'd be better off putting their attitudes to good use like ranting against their governments, after all, their the ones screwing us all with lies, deception and higher taxes.

Besides that, If Kunos dont want to update AC till the 17th Jan, then thats their decision to make, accept it, because you can do jackshit about it anyway.

Just my opinion, Cheers.

You can just see it now..........

17th Jan arrives and latest AC update available on Steam. Folks download it. Hurrah, it includes AI.

After a few hours, forums will be full of folks moaning because the AI doesn't perform how they want it to.

Poor old Kunos, just can't win. People moan because there's no AI. AI duly provided and people moan, forgetting build is still way short of v1.0

;)

Hahaha, I love it when the FANBOYS get all revved up over someones minor negativity or indifferent opinion, just goes to show how much some Simracers need to "Let It Go", not like a little negative opinion is gonna destroy Kunos or AC, Sheesh!!

They'd be better off putting their attitudes to good use like ranting against their governments, after all, their the ones screwing us all with lies, deception and higher taxes.

Besides that, If Kunos dont want to update AC till the 17th Jan, then thats their decision to make, accept it, because you can do jackshit about it anyway.

Just my opinion, Cheers.
Well raging may a bit harsh but what I meant was that in general that about everything in the sim community there is someone who is moaning about that. (Nordschleife? Yea Kunos are dumb to bring that track, Ferrari? Damn they are **** why do we have them?) and so on

Hence the old saying "You can please most of the people most of the time, but not all of the people all of the time".

I agree, that, some people just aren't happy no matter how good a game is, but there are people out there that live to whinge and complain, it's natures way of keeping everything in balance I guess, after all were only human, and far from perfect.

I just wish we as a community could overcome our own ego's and agree to disagree occasionally, might stop a lot of hostility and flame wars.

ah well I can dream

Cheers

At least here and at the official forums there are alot less people crying than I anticipated. It seems the vast majority actually do have some common sense.
Either that or the majority of people are happy with Kunos and their delivery of AC, and if RD's poll for GOTY is any indication, i'de say people are happy, and when people are happy they rarely complain. Besides whats there to complain about, you either like it or you don't. Personally I don't think anyone should really pass comment until it's in final release, that would show some serious common sense, but alas, sense is not as common in today's fast paced money orientated world.

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years