I just received Nascar heat 4 and would like to be able to import a custom paint job for my car. What would be the name of my files? Basically instead of importing a custom paint job onto Kyle Busch's car, I want to import a paint job onto my own car that I will be racing.

I am new to NASCAR Heat 3
I have a PS4 should I stay wirh Heat 3 or upgrade to heat 4?
Is it possible to race against a friend only? we are looking to race each other not a full blown online competition.

is it even possible to mod my career cars? i would like to have the name on the rear widscreen, the typical sponsors and the series on the front windshield.

is it even possible to mod my career cars? i would like to have the name on the rear widscreen, the typical sponsors and the series on the front windshield.
In my Truck Series career, I took over Harrison Burton's #18 truck ride and I ended up replacing his Safelite scheme with my own. I just copied the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" file that has his paint scheme and other paint assets inside into its own folder in the NH4 directory.

Since I have different "sponsors" or multiple schemes throughout the season, I have separate folders for each scheme with the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" and paint assets that correspond to each scheme. I'm planning on making a YouTube video discussing what I do and my methods behind it within the next few days.

In my Truck Series career, I took over Harrison Burton's #18 truck ride and I ended up replacing his Safelite scheme with my own. I just copied the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" file that has his paint scheme and other paint assets inside into its own folder in the NH4 directory.

Since I have different "sponsors" or multiple schemes throughout the season, I have separate folders for each scheme with the "default_t17_harrison_burton.rab" and paint assets that correspond to each scheme. I'm planning on making a YouTube video discussing what I do and my methods behind it within the next few days.
that would be awesome, let me know when it's done.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back