Resource icon

Misc NEW TYRE TEMPERATURE AND WEAR MOD (OFFLINE ONLY) 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
andyandy989898 submitted a new resource:

NEW TYRE TEMPERATURE AND WEAR MOD (OFFLINE ONLY) - Tyre Temperature mod

NEW TYRE TEMPERATURE AND WEAR MOD (OFFLINE ONLY)

FEEDBACK OF V1 (ATTACHED) REQUESTED

Hi all

I wasn't happy with how stable they are and always thought the track should have more effect on which is the best tyre.

So this mod now means you need to find the right tyre for the track depending on the track type. I would recommend using practice sessions to see how tyre wear is effected. Eg lots of fast long corners will overheat softer tyres. Long straights to cause harder tyres to cool...

Read more about this resource...

andyandy989898 updated NEW TYRE TEMPERATURE AND WEAR MOD (OFFLINE ONLY) with a new update entry:

Tyre Temp Mod v2

New Version Release - Now includes wet tyres

New features

-Rework of Inter and Wet tyres

Large changes to how inter and wet tyres work hopefully making driving in the wet more enjoyable.

Both tyres have a "working range" which you will see and feel. There is no longer a perfect tyre for all conditions.

Tips

- If fronts are over heating then move brake balance to rear. As the rain falls (or stops falling) you may need to move the balance to suit.
- In some conditions use coast to slow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

andyandy989898 updated NEW TYRE TEMPERATURE AND WEAR MOD (OFFLINE ONLY) with a new update entry:

Tyre Temp Mod v3

Improved Wear model to change how the tyre wears throughout its life. The model has increased by roughly a 1/3 from the release version (this is how the wear is modelled not the wear rate its self)

Generally speaking

Softer compounds have high performance but drops off quickly, most suffer with a cliff edge at some point in its life

Harder Compounds do not have the performance of the softer tyre but drop off more slowly. Most dont have a cliff edge.

Each Tyre compound has its own 3 stage...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 408599

It looks great. Is there anything you can do with the cars classic F1, and F2?

• Deleted member 408599

In theory yes it should be possible to do for f2. It's not a series I particularly play or follow but if demand from it is there I am happy to take a look
This Mod feels great. Would the same values work for F2? Could you indicate which files I edit? Thank you.

• Deleted member 408599

See if now you dare to do F2 2018/19 ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back