AC (NEW!)Renault R.S.01 Trophy @ Tor Poznan - Wednesday 26th August 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please!
You're in Rasmus, hope you can make it :thumbsup:

I might go kite surfing on Wednesday so maybe I'm gonna miss it but I'd like to have a spot :)
Wind and rain... I'll drop a note a few hours before the race what nature decided :p
....though now I know you're officially bonkers:p:D our local Kite Surfing Club are often out there when I'm walking the dogs on the beach, fantastic to watch them;)

You're in Rasmus, hope you can make it :thumbsup:

....though now I know you're officially bonkers:p:D our local Kite Surfing Club are often out there when I'm walking the dogs on the beach, fantastic to watch them;)
Nice little video! The spot looks very nice! :inlove::geek:

Here's a short clip of me beating the 7m mark (we have a little accelerometer on the board that more or less calculates the jump height correctly. It's called "WOO" :D)
Sadly didn't land it hehe. That spot is only open for surfing during winter... It's so awesome!
My current PB is 9.6m, feels more like jumping down a tall building when flying around up there, lol.
To be fair I never jumped from anything else than the 3m board when going to a swimcenter. 10m look freaking insanely huge and without a kite, I'd never jump down from there!!

Hopefully I'm gonna break the magical 10m mark this year though!

I'm repeating myself but this car is awesome and the combo is brilliant :thumbsup: Hope we will see both of them soon again. @Chris Down GT3 maybe?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back