New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This mod is very outdated. it doesn't work properly and kunedo refuses to fix it, for some reason.
i'd like a shotgun rather than a new house...
It works fine with me, how your supposed to get passed the problem with the requirement "FIXYOURSHIT" I just go to the mods settings and just re-enable it and boom, you have ur house back.

I have a problem where I bought furniture for the house and then I cant interact with it, I placed it down in the house and now cant move it or pick it up, its just there. Can someone help me reset the furniture or tell me how to?
The mod is old and outdated, its up to kunedo to fix it.

All I get is "requires MSCloader 9.9.9", "Error; mod NewHouse is missing required mod" and the "FIXYOURSHIT" message. I hear all theses people say its so great, but even following your instructions to install doesn't work. C'mon dude. What are people like me that have this situation supposed to do?

All I get is "requires MSCloader 9.9.9", "Error; mod NewHouse is missing required mod" and the "FIXYOURSHIT" message. I hear all theses people say its so great, but even following your instructions to install doesn't work. C'mon dude. What are people like me that have this situation supposed to do?
People like you are supposed to read the comments above yours and see it's broken before downloading it.

Mod is outdated, Kunedo has been missing for a while.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.