New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
error.png

i got some error help please

I have the same issue.. i removed the mods with problems (except one, cuz i forgot). It is climbing my nerves, it lags, and i cant close the console, it happens only if i enter my save for the 2nd time in session.
It happens because it is not compatible with version of Mod loader 1.16, it means that it is only desgined for 1.15 or earlier.

Believe it or not, I got a different error and I THINK these mods r why my pc keeps crashing. It says that "(Kunedo mod here) was disable because creator was not active for more than a month." I disregard it, and then bye-bye goes my PC.

I don't quite understand what's happening, is there beef between the two modders? if there is why can't they just get their **** together and enjoy playing and modding this game. I really like their mods, they enrich the game, they turn it less monotonous in my opinion, and for such a small community, is this really necessary? PERKELE!

I don't quite understand what's happening, is there beef between the two modders? if there is why can't they just get their **** together and enjoy playing and modding this game. I really like their mods, they enrich the game, they turn it less monotonous in my opinion, and for such a small community, is this really necessary? PERKELE!
No beef bro. Lmao.

The modloader guy makes it public when there's a mod conflict because a mod is designed poorly, and Kunedo's mod is outdated by a long shot and he's very rarely here to update or work on the mod. Modloader automatically finds the issue mod and says the <mod author> has to stop being lazy and fix their compatibility.

No beef bro. Lmao.

The modloader guy makes it public when there's a mod conflict because a mod is designed poorly, and Kunedo's mod is outdated by a long shot and he's very rarely here to update or work on the mod. Modloader automatically finds the issue mod and says the <mod author> has to stop being lazy and fix their compatibility.

Believe it or not, I use latest ModLoader and they work SEAMLESSLY. (minus the "inactive for 1+ months, i just enable it and void it)

I think pitrolous is just jealous at Kunedo for being able to make such good mods while his are basically IMPRACTICAL.

well I guess we just have to wait for Kunedo to sort things out then. If ModLoader requires an update, there's no other way then. I just hope everybody gets along. I do miss Fresh Water mod though XD

You don't know EXACTLY, nobody does, maybe it's a feud, maybe no updates, NOBODY KNOWS SO STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND THEN SAY YOU'RE RIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE 250 RPM

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.